Path of Exile Media Tour Day One

"
IUcqHSf

First floor? ;)


I think what this really is, is the entrance on the steps in the Sarn City itself. It's a blocked-off area, but you can go up to the stairs. I'm 90% sure of that because the gates look exactly the same.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
"
Evlesoa wrote:
"
IUcqHSf

First floor? ;)


I think what this really is, is the entrance on the steps in the Sarn City itself. It's a blocked-off area, but you can go up to the stairs. I'm 90% sure of that because the gates look exactly the same.


scepter of god level 1?
"
mvm199 wrote:


scepter of god level 1?


Oh, that's a good point, too. Quite possible. Didn't think of that. Still, those doors in Sarn...
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
"
Evlesoa wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:


scepter of god level 1?


Oh, that's a good point, too. Quite possible. Didn't think of that. Still, those doors in Sarn...


Yeah aren't Scepter doors square-ish?
"It's usually a Sith that deals primarily in absolutes. Given my allegiance, I will do what I consider to be the best course of action."
- Obi Wan Korrected
"
Rufus82 wrote:

Yeah aren't Scepter doors square-ish?


Also true. Just saying that the doors that have no function in Sarn may have a use, after all.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
what about some new stuff... a few days without anything... some pre notes?
I'm a n00b, because always I have something to learn
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Welcome to my shop = http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508352
"
Evlesoa wrote:
"
Rufus82 wrote:

Yeah aren't Scepter doors square-ish?


Also true. Just saying that the doors that have no function in Sarn may have a use, after all.


Yes, it's me agreeing with you ;)
"It's usually a Sith that deals primarily in absolutes. Given my allegiance, I will do what I consider to be the best course of action."
- Obi Wan Korrected
"
Kaasen wrote:
What happened to "The information won't be embargoed, so the journalists are welcome to start posting it the day they meet us."?


Yes, this^^^. What got me through having to wait for new info over the weekend was, come Monday, new info would start coming out as you met journalists over the course of the week.

Yes, I know, as a small company you cannot rent out an amphitheater and meet all the journalists at once, and it make sense to NDA until everyone has been met, but... the wait for new info is killing me.
A little disappointing guys, thought there was no embargo on the news.

Still looking forward to Friday though.
"
Completed 1 ChallengeHybrid897 wrote:
A little disappointing guys, thought there was no embargo on the news.

Still looking forward to Friday though.


Our initial plan was to have no embargo, but we won't be seeing some of the journalists until Thursday, so in the interest of fairness we're allowing them to post simultaneously.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
rings2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info