Path of Exile Media Tour Day One

Guys zoom in on the pic at the pc 2nd to the left. I've never seen that area before. Maybe its because I have not played in so long but that looks like new content teaser.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
bah I was really hoping this would work :(

http://regex.info/exif.cgi
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
fortyb4five wrote:
Guys zoom in on the pic at the pc 2nd to the left. I've never seen that area before. Maybe its because I have not played in so long but that looks like new content teaser.

yeah definitely new area shown there.

Guessing whats behind the black square is the new skill tree?
Or it could be the 7th class, as it's a game poster, and might have them all on it. I think the skill tree is MUCH bigger.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
*twitch twitch*
Silver Kiwi is best kiwi!
What is on the censored poster? ;P
New BOSS I think ;) and new Act ;PP
CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Sep 30, 2013, 8:14:16 PM
Second PC screen SORT OF looks like the entrance to the church dungeon...but I'm like 96% that it's new.

Can't wait for Friday!!!
"
inDef wrote:
Second PC screen SORT OF looks like the entrance to the church dungeon...but I'm like 96% that it's new.

Can't wait for Friday!!!

Yep, this is something new.
CASUAL GAMER
The center computer (3rd from left and right) is on the character creation screen.

The portrait for the bottom 3 icons doesn't look familiar. It is small and blurry but just the lighting/shape of it doesn't look familiar.
"

Well, I've never done a map but that looks new to me too.

Wait, what?
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info