Path of Exile Media Tour Day One

It seems a well meaning journalist has made a leak unknowingly.

Kinda feel bad for both the GGG trio and the guy who posted it pics.

It's not a huge deal really, since all we saw was a small glimpse.

edit: I don't think they want you posting the pics itt...
Last edited by Bapes on Oct 1, 2013, 7:13:53 AM
"
UNLESS IT'S PIETY???????????

consider it

Russellconfirmed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Oct 1, 2013, 7:15:27 AM
And why should piety be censored? No point..
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Piety seems older if you ask me (judging by her voice)
vaal or no balls
... Looks like some people might want to go back and explore Clarissa's new dialogue options...
"
Bourrinopathe wrote:

First floor? ;)

I think what this really is, is the entrance on the steps in the Sarn City itself. It's a blocked-off area, but you can go up to the stairs. I'm 90% sure of that because the gates look exactly the same.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
"
Evlesoa wrote:
"
Bourrinopathe wrote:

First floor? ;)

I think what this really is, is the entrance on the steps in the Sarn City itself. It's a blocked-off area, but you can go up to the stairs. I'm 90% sure of that because the gates look exactly the same.

scepter of god level 1?
"
mvm199 wrote:

scepter of god level 1?

Oh, that's a good point, too. Quite possible. Didn't think of that. Still, those doors in Sarn...
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
"
Evlesoa wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:

scepter of god level 1?

Oh, that's a good point, too. Quite possible. Didn't think of that. Still, those doors in Sarn...

Yeah aren't Scepter doors square-ish?
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
"
Rufus82 wrote:

Yeah aren't Scepter doors square-ish?

Also true. Just saying that the doors that have no function in Sarn may have a use, after all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info