Path of Exile Media Tour Day One

"
Endrju82 wrote:
"
bchan wrote:
What's in the censored part?

Boobs probably.

Probably
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
"
Kaasen wrote:
What happened to "The information won't be embargoed, so the journalists are welcome to start posting it the day they meet us."?

I could hardly wait until monday and was expecting a short week (thursday is public holiday in germany) and every day starts with some new news and rumors. :-P Too bad, but i am looking forward to it and will play while waiting for big news. :-)
"
Now, before I start I'm by no means a photo editing wiz, but a few years ago when I was getting into realistic art and tattooing I did pick up a few bits.

I took a clip of the class picture and all I have done is little manipulation with the hue, saturation, brightness and contrast. Then took and altered the perspective to give it a more straight on look.

It looks to me to be some female character facing off to the right much the same way the Marauder does but looking off in that direction. There is some brightness present around her shoulders that is not seen with any of the current portraits.

Now maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there, but realistic art has taught me to turn everything into a shape and how to bring that out. All I have done here is reverse that.
ign LerielF
"
Leriel wrote:
"
Now, before I start I'm by no means a photo editing wiz, but a few years ago when I was getting into realistic art and tattooing I did pick up a few bits.

I took a clip of the class picture and all I have done is little manipulation with the hue, saturation, brightness and contrast. Then took and altered the perspective to give it a more straight on look.

It looks to me to be some female character facing off to the right much the same way the Marauder does but looking off in that direction. There is some brightness present around her shoulders that is not seen with any of the current portraits.

Now maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there, but realistic art has taught me to turn everything into a shape and how to bring that out. All I have done here is reverse that.

No, no I cannot.
Man_Mode
Waiting for FRY DAY
Well some interesting builds are going to come out of starting from the center of the tree. I can picture being able to run down and pick up blood magic, grab some templar nodes, grab some shadow tree nodes. Will be absolutely great fun for those of us who love rolling new builds all the time. That reddit pic is one of the biggest spoilers of the year, mygeekreview is going to get their bottoms smacked I imagine.
New class confirmed. :O
Can't wait for it and to know more about the concept.

If it really starts of in the middle of the tree then I imagine that they restructured the complete part of the tree.
Deriving usability of that new class based on the current Skilldrasil would be wrong.

Maybe it is a challenge class. :)
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Maybe it is a challenge class. :)

This is what I'm thinking (if by challenge you mean race mode).
May be for a race where she is the only class you can go, and it's similar to Descent mode where at the end you have the choice between chests for Int, Dex or Str gear and gems.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
New class confirmed

That's the poster they were hiding ;o

UNLESS IT'S PIETY???????????
Last edited by dandan88 on Oct 1, 2013, 6:32:28 AM
haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info