The Self-Bump League: Just a Dream? (Now with Dev response! page 10)

geez another thread about this retarded idea
your just jelly that other people get bumps
fucking scrub this community sucks
"
Vakirauta wrote:
"
Inexium wrote:
Today's Bump - 26.09.2013

If I had done this to you, you'd freak out and cry like a 6 years old to your caring mod-parents.

You are paranoid.

Bump.
No, you are paranoid. The experience you site is just a byproduct of you delusional state.

Bump.

Quit whining and learn to trade bump! (or is it bump trade?)
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
We do not trade bumps here. That's the whole point. Trading bumps would involve actually entering into a social agreement with another human being; fuck that shit. What I am suggesting is self-bumping.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
+1 SBL

1) It is the only way to eliminate tacit bumping collusion with a few other forum posters to astroturf community sentiment
2) outsized influence and visibility for those that engage in group bumping versus pure self bumpers
3) thread views are currently balanced around ground bumping and NOT self bumps
4) allow self bumpers to use bumping scripts to compete with group bumpers
5) disable ALL communication methods in SBL, e.g., NO forum PMs, NO in game chat, NO twitch, NO third party chat or communication methods whatsoever

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
We do not trade bumps here. That's the whole point. Trading bumps would involve actually entering into a social agreement with another human being; fuck that shit. What I am suggesting is self-bumping.

well then you are just a bunch of bump noobs. All it takes is a little bump flipping. L2B!
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
+1 for another genius idea from Scrotie.

A Self Bump League.

Everyone posts shops on the Trade Forum, shamelessly bumping themselves for days and weeks on end.

Without realizing there is no trading.
The Russell Wilson Era
Hi

+1 SBL

CHEERS
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Thaelyn wrote:
This thread, on it's own, proves that Self Bump League would never work.

Just look at how many other people are bumping your thread.
;p

Bhuahahaha
This past has totally no sense to exist, please delete it
They are the same fucking reasons other users said at other threads. After they received answers they vanished

So yes, let's wait for Chris or another guy to tell wtf is going on or I'm just losing time here hoping for something that will never happen and I'll just wait for the self-bump crack (just a matter of time, there was already one for D3 after seven months, imagine for PoE)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info