The Self-Bump League: Just a Dream? (Now with Dev response! page 10)

Bump.

I am fairly certain that the Devs will understand the importance of the topic at hand.
This thread may be moved to an appropriate subforum by a Dev.
By now it is obvious that there is heavy interest in this topic.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
While it is tomorrow for most of you, I am just getting ready to go to bed. I have to work tonight and I need a good days sleep. So if I don't do it now, it may haunt my dreams.

BUMP!
I just rubbed my wife's pregnant baby belly BUMP!
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Last edited by dessloc on Oct 1, 2013, 1:05:54 PM
Daily bump for the good of all.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Hi

+1 SBL FOREVER

cheers
[removed by admin]
Daily bump
Daily all for the bump of good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info