The Self-Bump League: Just a Dream? (Now with Dev response! page 10)

"
Thaelyn wrote:
This thread, on it's own, proves that Self Bump League would never work.

Just look at how many other people are bumping your thread.
;p
You don't understand what we're about, Thaelyn; perhaps you'll never understand. Although solo bumping is one way to play self-bump, it's not the only way, and it's possible to have cooperative self-bumping (sometimes referred to as the circle jerk). The SBL would support both playstyles, giving players options for both multiplayer and solipsistic bumping.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
what

This is the best idea ever
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
[removed by admin]
Bump!
........ Bump!
............. Bump!
................... Bump!

I tripped on the stairs and self bumped!
Daily bump for the good of all.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Bump.
I've been waiting for this thread to fall off the front page so I could come in hard and give it a good old fashioned Australian Rules Football style, limb jarring, joint busting, lift it off the ground type bump.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

dwnq
same name in-game
Bump!

If you don't like it, I'm stopping the car and you can get out and walk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info