The Self-Bump League: Just a Dream? (Now with Dev response! page 10)

"
ephetat wrote:
Judging from the way Rhys had to subsequently respond to accusations of counter-trolling and (d'oh) political incorrectness in crazytrain411's legendary thread, I'd say the self-found advocates are missing a golden opportunity to get some forced self-found feedback very much the same way here. But then, this is in Off-topic.
I believe that Vakirauta and Finkenstein are classier folk than that.

Seriously.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I believe that Vakirauta and Finkenstein are classier folk than that.
Seriously.

Hey now. Can't have you actually showing any signs of respect to people you disagree with. It goes against the very nature of internet foruming.

Alinksy would be disappointed with you.
Bump
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Bump, Bumpier, Bumpiest!
The recent actions of BMBI have taken away a lot of my enthusiasm for this thread.

Depressed bump.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

- Paid Forums will not be able to be more general than General Discussion

Does this mean there will be no custom paid SBL. How? And more importantly, why?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Bump!!!1
Last Bump before going live!
Bump, all by me.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info