The Self-Bump League: Just a Dream? (Now with Dev response! page 10)

Bump
"
mauder wrote:
Bump

Dude y r u p2p bumping in a self-bump thread.
ur gunna git b& if teh admins find out!!
True bump by actual OP.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Think I might make a solo self bump guild, since Chris and crew clearly have no interest in SBL and think we're all just jealous of posters with stickied threads.
"
Thaelyn wrote:
Think I might make a solo self bump guild, since Chris and crew clearly have no interest in SBL and think we're all just jealous of posters with stickied threads.
You are free to do so, but please, stop bumping mine.

Trolls, all of you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Bump, trolls are people too.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

A week without a bump! Sacrilege!
Thought I was a troll. If you want others to join your sbl, try calling us a different name like asshole or bitch. Troll hurts.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Thought I was a troll. If you want others to join your sbl, try calling us a different name like asshole or bitch. Troll hurts.
Prick. :)
BUMP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info