I'm giving out 25 PoE keys, Monday, August 29th.

If you have 50+ keys and a friend or two ask you to give them, would you reject them? Of course not.
At least for that we cannot blame this guy.
Ah well, always seem to log-in the day after a beta-key give away gets threaded up.
Back to the waiting game :)

Gz Winners by the way
!! Hope to join you soon and re-gain the muscle on the ole hack 'n' slash, hand :D
My Signature Image :D
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2559/splintapoe.png
"
Viximo wrote:
If you have 50+ keys and a friend or two ask you to give them, would you reject them? Of course not.
At least for that we cannot blame this guy.

I would have given those few friend keys first, then put the rest on the contest. If all the keys were given only for contest then my friends would have known what to write to deserve to win.
"Disappointment is the reflection of your passion towards something..."
I suppose all the 50 beta keys are gone already? Wink wink, I don't have one yet :)
"
Redled wrote:
I suppose all the 50 beta keys are gone already? Wink wink, I don't have one yet :)

and if you read the very first post you would know that it's not about a post in this forum here but over at a thread at incgamers forum. AND that he spreads giving the beta keys over the week and not just last night.
Last edited by macray411 on Aug 30, 2011, 10:23:06 AM
so who won? I take it I didn't since I didn't receive a email :(.
time to play some POE :)
That site did only one thing good.

ADVERTISE.
*deleted*
Last edited by TheOatman on Sep 2, 2011, 6:37:11 PM
"
shikalike wrote:

ADVERTISE.

This wasn't even good advertising. It was an epic failure. If Flux had followed his own rules I and many others would have given his site a chance, but now?

Flux Advertising:

Step 1: Recruit 500 people to your website by saying one thing, and then doing another.

Step 2: Frustrate 90% of new signups by saying "What do you mean you believed me? Don't you know people can't be trusted?"

Step 3: Profit?

<facepalm>
"
Gralga wrote:
"
shikalike wrote:

ADVERTISE.

This wasn't even good advertising. It was an epic failure. If Flux had followed his own rules I and many others would have given his site a chance, but now?

Flux Advertising:

Step 1: Recruit 500 people to your website by saying one thing, and then doing another.

Step 2: Frustrate 90% of new signups by saying "What do you mean you believed me? Don't you know people can't be trusted?"

Step 3: Profit?

<facepalm>

Hahah, lolled. That's it in the nutshell, really. I bet I'd feel mortified if I had bought the premium to his site in hopes of getting to the beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info