I'm giving out 25 PoE keys, Monday, August 29th.

nice!
i didnt see this in time ;(;(;(
For the record. What I did on the last page is why Flux didn't release the names of the winning posts.

IMO it got way bigger than imagined and had to do the first 25 random. They certainly do not look hand picked.

Regardless, Grats to the winners....
"
Lavacon wrote:
For the record. What I did on the last page is why Flux didn't release the names of the winning posts.

IMO it got way bigger than imagined and had to do the first 25 random. They certainly do not look hand picked.

sounds plausible.....doesn't make him or the whole site since he represents it look good...

even though I don't think the size of it would've been a real problem since there were oh so many posts with more than 50 words that you could immediately see and didn't have to count so in the end he/they wouldn't have to read too much...

and counting those few where you can't be sure also wouldn't be a problem. I mean copy paste in a writing program and it's done if there isn't a direct option in the forum.
Last edited by Hermoder on Aug 30, 2011, 7:08:10 AM
"
Hermoder wrote:
"
Lavacon wrote:

sounds plausible.....doesn't make him or the whole site since he represents it look good...

even though I don't think the size of it would've been a real problem since there were oh so many posts with more than 50 words that you could immediately see and didn't have to count so in the end he/they wouldn't have to read too much...

and counting those few where you can't be sure also wouldn't be a problem. I mean copy paste in a writing program and it's done if there isn't a direct option in the forum.

Not much we can do about it if the person who hosts the contest does not even follow his own rules. Now I just hope I get called out so I can help give feedback on this game.
Thanks for the key, again, Flux! =)
Time to get that Ranger and Templar into gear, and start testing this wonderfully promising game!
where there is a will, there is a way! gogo BETA FTW! :P or something....
Oh well. It was nice to dream for awhile.

;_;
That's to say . . . you understand . . . the dusk . . . the strain . . . waiting
Thank you so much for the key flux you are the man!

I sent you pms on both forums too btw!
I can Haz BETA?
I can't believe I have missed that post ;(
"The lucky numbers were 2 and 92. Everyone with that, or 102, 192, 202, 292, etc. won. Others were picked mostly at random, just in terms of what caught my eye as I scrolled along. You're free to scroll through the lists and see their entries and attempt to draw up a psychological profile of what catches my eye and use that to your advantage next time.

No, I didn't read every entry. There are um... lots. I picked 30 winners, more than the promised 25 because there were so many entries. No, the ones I picked probably don't deserve it the most of anyone. Yes there are certainly entries better who did deserve it. Sorry if you missed out, and better luck next time. I'll ask Chris for another stack of keys in a few weeks, most likely."

yup there you go.....make a contest and don't even check all entries. get a lot of new members into your forum and thank them by not even checking all their entries. that really sucks. he could've just limited the entries to the first 100 or so if he didn't want so much work.....but oh well then he wouldn't have gotten so many new registrations.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info