I'm giving out 25 PoE keys, Monday, August 29th.

I don't think I'll see through the trouble of taking part to that sites contests anymore since it seems they never go like first mentioned in the end. Gz to all the winners, tho. I hope you like the game.
grz to the winners .. at least my wife got none ;)

Have to edit here ^^ i got one - tnx flux!
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
Last edited by Deathtiny2266 on Aug 30, 2011, 8:14:31 AM
I gave him a haiku and still didn't pick me...
Gratz to those who won =)
Today, my house got watermeloned. Not egged, watermeloned. FML
Uh .. a bit of a bitter taste of being XX3 number with a longer than needed post when a shorter one would cause the number to would be XX2.
Should've have guess. That 50 word limit was just to fuck around with people.

Well, atleast I don't have to visit that site anymore, even though they're trying to distribute more keys.

Well fuckin' done, Flux.

I wouldn't care if that contest was fair but it was... meh.
Last edited by Vomak on Aug 30, 2011, 8:24:30 AM
"
Vomak wrote:
Should've have guess. That 50 word limit was just to fuck around with people.

Well, atleast I don't have to visit that site anymore, even though they're trying to distribute more keys.

Well fuckin' done, Flux.

I wouldn't care if that contest was fair but it was... meh.

Wasn't fair that's the thing. He gave some to friends, some to people who went over the "50 word limit". Guess i'm waiting for OB or the .000000001% chance of getting a key randomly.
He said he would give keys to people contributing to PoE forums as well... (doubt it).

I should've never made a post and been in the beta by now. =/

Just lame because I put a lot of thought into finding my haiku, and my comment was on the second page.

I got flux'd.
"
Zom wrote:
I gave him a haiku and still didn't pick me...

TBH Zom deserves a key more then anyone still not in beta as far i know. I for one will be hooking him up if i manage to win another in a beta leveling contest or w/e.
I can Haz BETA?
First of all, gz to all the winners.

This contest really brought me down since knowing my luck with lotteries I thought I really had a real chance here to get in but no. Also reading how some of the winners were chosen doesn't exactly make me any happier.

gg
"Disappointment is the reflection of your passion towards something..."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info