Patch 0.9.12qq includes a Legacy Migration

I dont mind wipes but I dont usually think they are necessary, but its been 5 months and the changes to weapons and such have probably stacked up.

What im most happy about is they picked the perfect patch number to do it on =)

Its people like me that requires them to do a patch, saving a +qty mod on my weapon (which you cant get anymore)
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Ceykey wrote:
Well im not begin with we're the beta testers and this is what we do test for weeks and months for nothing. No sir u are free to see yourself as a volunteered tester but there are people out there playing for fun and wants to make some progress and they indeed wanna keep their progress for a while.

Anyway i have 4 lvl 70 above chars and couple of lowbies after tuesday those all will be removed through the ghost server which no one will ever wanna play and ll be stay at 9.12patch(which is a wipe before OB wipe).Im prepared for the OB wipe and would like pvp with my end game chars so i made bunch of them and i was trusting their word for it.

Most of the players around here payed and supported this game so maybe its time to them to support us we worked for our chars and we need a compensation...

You're kidding right?

A Closed Beta is designed for testing a game out. The conditions that exist during said Closed Beta time can most certainly change, and the end goal of making sure everything is fully tested is always the #1 priority. If the Devs need to migrate our characters in order to get the feedback they need to produce the best game possible, then so be it.

I'm not happy about my endgame characters being migrated either, I probably won't play them again. Heck, I probably won't play much until Tuesday. But I accept the need for GGG to do this as valid.

And insisting that you get some form of compensation when you, at an absolute minimum, got what a paying customer will get after Closed Beta (the store credit) is absolutely ridiculous. You even knew everything was going away eventually anyway.

"Beta" = shit changes, deal with it. Once the game is announced as released, something like this would be extraordinarily bad form and should be offputting at the least. Until then, it's part and parcel of what needs to happen to make a game.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
id suggest pvp to be rewarding as for the ammount of kills

like you said lv 28 zone ,

it would be an idea to implement kill counter that would show you how many other players you have killed and reward you for that in ranks

for egzample

1000 kills - 1 extra passive
5000 kills - 1 passive
10000 kills - 2
50000 kills 3
100000 4
and 500,000 kills 5 extra passives

giving you total of extra 17sh or more to be adjusted passives

that will strongly encourage ppl to pvp a lot more :D

They laughed at her...
pointed fingers, pulled their children away and whispered in the streets.
burned her home and drove her from the village.

...She got even...

THEY are counted among the burned and withered corpses in her wake.
qq, my characters will be force to migrate to retirement. Been a fun ride, still, I am glad I can still test out my characters in legacy.

Though, I do have a question. Will the character be moved back to default league when the character wipe happen in OB patch? Just curious, since I want to at least keep those names of my characters intact.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 6, 2012, 2:57:44 AM
"
Ceykey wrote:
Well im not begin with we're the beta testers and this is what we do test for weeks and months for nothing. No sir u are free to see yourself as a volunteered tester but there are people out there playing for fun and wants to make some progress and they indeed wanna keep their progress for a while.

Anyway i have 4 lvl 70 above chars and couple of lowbies after tuesday those all will be removed through the ghost server which no one will ever wanna play and ll be stay at 9.12patch(which is a wipe before OB wipe).Im prepared for the OB wipe and would like pvp with my end game chars so i made bunch of them and i was trusting their word for it.

Most of the players around here payed and supported this game so maybe its time to them to support us we worked for our chars and we need a compensation...

You paid for early access as a beta tester. Nobody promised anything other than that. Nobody owes you anything. Everyone here knows that things can and will change. If it comes as a surprise, then you haven't been paying attention.
Does anyone know what the lvl 28 PvP will be arena or cut-throat based?
"
Chris wrote:
The resistance penalties that we have been testing will be enabled on all leagues (at -20%/-40%/-60%).

I think many of us will renew the friendship with Kraityn...
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Well i'm feeling so privilaged for the beta testing oppurtunity since its free !!!. Anyway we testing the game for the greater good but yet its not free for some point and yet its closed beta but we stricted with actually game rules.

Since its closed beta why we cant full respec our skill points for try every possible build,skill and such and yet it has its own economy with challenge to achieve something decent.
Well we played the game as what it is and i spent too much time for making my chars and i promised with till Open Beta i could play with them.

Well time is the precious since we dont have much and as a closed beta testers we deserve a motivation to keep making those chars to eventually make the game better... This beta is so closed to actuall game...
Last edited by Ceykey on Oct 6, 2012, 3:08:18 AM
mm I don't understand alot of this just that my chars will be moved which I don't care about since it will give me a chance to test more builds.

I just want to know more about pvp like you say it will start at lvl 28? Are there brackets or something? I'm quite confused since you also say it is not for those who move onto cruelty. Is it as simple as Pvp brackets for each difficulty stage?

I'm lost. Tell me more about the pvp.
"
Ceykey wrote:

1st. time closed beta ? You shoud go on net and read what is closed beta.
Playing POE since 0.9.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info