Patch 0.9.12qq includes a Legacy Migration

I'll finish my mirror trade and fix up my helm just so I can stay stronger than you for pvp slurms :D
791 on a helm. What a riot. ROFL
I'm not complaining, I just think they should keep their mouth shut with things like that if they don't really know what's going to happen.
Should be interesting.

I agree, we're testers, the game is in private beta, which people are privileged to be able to play. Some people seem to forget that, let the dev's do what they need to do and we'll provide feedback as we go.
I AM ERROR
"
Aezurr wrote:
I'm not complaining, I just think they should keep their mouth shut with things like that if they don't really know what's going to happen.

First, you don't need to be an ass in how you post. (If you aren't aware, phrases like "they should keep their mouth shut" are what make you seem like an ass [and are grammatically incorrect too].)

Second, what's wrong with them posting their goals and expectations? They give the best info they can at the time and modify it as time goes on.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Well, I expected more of a skill tree reset than this but hey that ain't bad either. It's bound to happen for real soon enough anyways. Since its scheduled for Oct 9 I have just enough time to break the TOP 100 Default Ladder and be done with my mara which was my original goal. Perfect timing GGG if I may say :D
It's BETA yo, CLOSED BETA ;)
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Aezurr wrote:

First, you don't need to be an ass in how you post. (If you aren't aware, phrases like "they should keep their mouth shut" are what make you seem like an ass [and are grammatically incorrect too].)

Second, what's wrong with them posting their goals and expectations? They give the best info they can at the time and modify it as time goes on.

Sorry mom, I didn't mean to offend you. I like to get my point across quickly and simply, and I feel the word choice I used accomplished that quite nicely. And for the record, pointing out someones grammatical errors and name calling are what make you an ass, if we want to play that game.

Second, what's wrong with them posting stuff like that is it gets peoples hopes up. This is what causes the complaining in the first place. You can't tell someone they can have a free pony for a year and then six months down the road say "Sorry we need it back" and expect them to be happy with it, can you?

There's a fine line between keeping us up to date on what we can expect to see in the future and making false promises they can't keep.

They directly said the last wipe would be the very last wipe until open beta begins. Since when is it okay for companies to directly lie to their players?

That said, I do appreciate the time GGG takes to keep us up to date on patches and plans they have, but I feel they're taking it too far when they start throwing around things like "last wipe" and release dates for OB.

Last edited by Aezurr on Oct 6, 2012, 2:13:41 AM
Skill tree reset is needed in this wipe. The resistance changes will force us to alter our build: equips AND passive builds.

Sort of sad to get migrated, but this is closed beta and anyway this was known to happen by the end of the year.

(Also kinda happy, because now i can _try_ to concentrate on work and studying. :D Damn you PoE for being so addictive!)
IGN: N_Bohr
Well im not begin with we're the beta testers and this is what we do test for weeks and months for nothing. No sir u are free to see yourself as a volunteered tester but there are people out there playing for fun and wants to make some progress and they indeed wanna keep their progress for a while.

Anyway i have 4 lvl 70 above chars and couple of lowbies after tuesday those all will be removed through the ghost server which no one will ever wanna play and ll be stay at 9.12patch(which is a wipe before OB wipe).Im prepared for the OB wipe and would like pvp with my end game chars so i made bunch of them and i was trusting their word for it.

Most of the players around here payed and supported this game so maybe its time to them to support us we worked for our chars and we need a compensation...
Last edited by Ceykey on Oct 6, 2012, 2:32:56 AM
It's been a fun ride

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info