Patch 0.9.12qq includes a Legacy Migration

"
yesene wrote:
Well i know its sounds stupid but do i realy have to stop leveling at level 28 for that pvp tier ? im realy confused here..

you dont have to as there will be an open tier but from what ive read if you go past level 28 and or enter cruel difficulty then you will be above the level 28 tier....
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
"
Ascendic wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:

I have ~7k hp with 500 regen/sec on my level 78 templar. I could get higher hp if i dropped my elemental damage nodes and resist nodes, and even more if i dropped my regen, and even more if i dropped restech.

And more if i had a fecund roll on my helm and boots, missing around 60 base hp there, which equals around 240hp for me. I'm also directly beside quite a few hp nodes, so every level up nets me over 100hp. I plan on getting a kaom's heart when we go into legacy, and it will put me to 11k hp with ridiculous regen, e nough for me to completely ignore the resist nerf. Although with the resist nerf im going to swap haste out with purity.

Please Xendran continue to post about how your twinked level 80 is the norm for all life builds.

LOL.

The fact is as others have stated, life builds still require and insane investment in nodes (or perfect 100hp rolls on every piece of gear lol GL with that) where as ES does not.

I dont think twinking means what you think it means.
"
Contra_Mundi wrote:
I just had a quick question for the devs. What motivation is there to play default? I mean; in Diablo when you played the ladder you had access to new runewords/items/crafting recipes and quests/bosses that you could only access by playing the ladder. I fail to see similar motivation to play the ladder in this game other than an arbitrary ladder rank and the pain in the ass of having to remake your character. See you in legacy boys.

I can answer that i think...

If you like running the weekend 2/3 hour races for prizes and stuff... i have a feeling the prizes can't transfer into Legacy. Plus with the fact the main player base does run those races it will be VERY lonely in Legacy... and you will have nobody to trade with.
IGN: Amel, Ameladol, Spock, ILoveUniqueThings, AmelPVP
I come back after a month break, i got my skill tree wiped, placed my skills back, now i cant use half of my spells coz of mana cost, and i see we get wiped?
Rly?????

I never liked the fact we will get wiped, those of u with "shut up this is beta" keep comments for yourself pls, or get above level 25 at least .
NO wipe or money back.
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
KopaKabana wrote:
I come back after a month break, i got my skill tree wiped, placed my skills back, now i cant use half of my spells coz of mana cost, and i see we get wiped?
Rly?????

I never liked the fact we will get wiped, those of u with "shut up this is beta" keep comments for yourself pls, or get above level 25 at least .
NO wipe or money back.

Its not a wipe, its a transfer to the legacy league's
Btw lv61 Shadow so is my comment valid? =D

Anyway perfect timing GGG, Tuesday I will have a maths test followed by a two hour driving lesson.
Man I feel like they can read my mind. <--Someone confirm this please
Last edited by TheKnigget on Oct 8, 2012, 10:39:37 AM
"
TheKnigget wrote:
Man I feel like they can read my mind. <--Someone confirm this please
100% Correct
Last edited by Metronomy on Oct 8, 2012, 10:40:57 AM
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Rly?????

NO wipe or money back.

you only spent 10 dollars
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Rly?????

NO wipe or money back.

Pure gold. This is like the epitome of all whiners on the internet ever. Good job, sir.
Wipe me a thousand times, clear my stash, but please release obt soon xDDDDD

our items and characters is nothing right now but a test.

you didn't bought the game, its free to play, you bought an early acess to closed beta.

keep it in mind.
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Rly?????

NO wipe or money back.

This kid has done nothing but qq since the day GGG moved back Open Beta. He is the poster child for todays entitled gamer. Claims to be upset by every decision, yet spends more time here than 90% of the community.

No need to ever read or consider any opinion he offers.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info