Multiple Traps

"
Sonnac wrote:

It seems intentionally, unfortunately. They should have made them cluster instead of making them useless.

Thanks for the link! And having them cluster would be a great solution. I originally thought that would be the case.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
making them cluster would be way too good for what this trap does

aside from obvious firetrap cheese there are few more traps that surprisingly benefit more from line than from the scatter

and it is good that while powerful this is not yet-another-brainless skill..

with conversion trap line makes great sense

btw there is no visible penalty to using conv trap with multi-trap. converted monsters are meatshields anyway and their damage does not mean anything
as soon as teaser video was released i told them instantly that the multiple trap gem must lay them in a cone...but they didnt listen and now half the trappers out there are really disappointed.

if u agree just simply put below in ur sig ...

.\1.2/
..\3/
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
I also thought that not being able to throw them off cliff was a bug, i started a pure burning fire trapbuild and multitrap is a very nice boost but that drawback forces you to switch gem or have another 4l+ searing touch on alternate slot so you can use the traps as intended. I suggest that they allow throwing it over obstacles. Thanks
IGN: IceboundHarpy - Rampage ( chrisstian5 ) | EU GMT+1
the conversion trap idea is nice

here is mine trap-multi trap- ele prol -coldsnap its my crowd control in onslaught on my new trapper
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 27, 2013, 11:07:40 PM
"
chrisstian5 wrote:
I also thought that not being able to throw them off cliff was a bug, i started a pure burning fire trapbuild and multitrap is a very nice boost but that drawback forces you to switch gem or have another 4l+ searing touch on alternate slot so you can use the traps as intended. I suggest that they allow throwing it over obstacles. Thanks

Cone, Line, Not a big deal. Not being able to throw them where a non multi-trap trap can go, is a problem.
"
VarthDaver wrote:
"
chrisstian5 wrote:

Cone, Line, Not a big deal. Not being able to throw them where a non multi-trap trap can go, is a problem.

This is a big problem for me as well. I've leveled up a new char from lv.1-lv.62 and this is the number 1 problems so far.
Order of the Raven | Guild Leader | IGN:HoneySiphon | GMT -5

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813491/page/1
"
leighferon wrote:
as soon as teaser video was released i told them instantly that the multiple trap gem must lay them in a cone...but they didnt listen and now half the trappers out there are really disappointed.

if u agree just simply put below in ur sig ...

.\1.2/
..\3/

.\1.2/
..\3/ layout makes much more sense , i have no idea why they made them a line. imagine lmp casting one fireball behind the other?
there is a bug with multitrap - i can throw over cliffs and trough bars with a single trap, but it doesnt work with multitrap

can this be fixed?
ign: ALLRAUDER
I was wondering what you think when it comes to comparing multiple trap + fire trap and 2x fire traps in a searing touch.
I didn't carefully look into the dmg calculation with multiple trap but I assume that two fire traps outbeat anything in searing touch.

You can put the traps separately which also means on one target.
And of course you don't benefit from the +2 to fire gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info