Season Four, Event 115: 1 Week Turbo Party

How is Cybrix playing again, wasn't he banned for botting?

Or are botting bans now temp? -_-
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Cant get much better drop from normal frost boss on medicine chest quest...
first time i die in a long race, went down at 45 at cruel piety, she got near the tp and just insta killed me in some ice/fire double form,died in like 5 seconds after joining the area.Whelp, no chance of top 20 now, which sucks so...

Cyall at release i guess.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Sep 29, 2013, 8:21:09 AM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
This league has the turbo mod enabled, monsters will move, attack and cast instantly and without warning, anywhere at any given time. Game will also randomly place your character up to two screens away at any given time, in rooms you had no intention of entering, to die instantly to enemies you will not even see.
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Nice event! Need 4 month Turbo Party =)
Is merc Piety dead already or is everybody still coasting around her?
Died earlier on my lvl 46 Witch... while farming Sins 1 I disconnected at exactly 12:00. Not exactly my fault, my internet always disconnects at that time. Too bad I'm not usually playing Hardcore so I wasn't aware it's deadly... Totally died to 4 white Zombies. -__-
Anyone selling Alt art Cloak of Flame?
if so, pm me price pls
also looking for alt art Blackheart
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Died to yet another failed logout after desyncing horribly, the irony is I was about to retire after leveling up, due to the Epic progress wall.

Played solo self found 2h melee (I did party and helped out lower level friend though), as close to the build in the previous 1 week turbo race as I could manage.

In terms of survivability the experience was pretty reasonable (in that I only had to stack 100% life/defense and use every defensive skill I had) up to just before facing Cruel Piety, where it gets a bit rough. It pretty much shoots into the realm of unlikely and impossible soon after that, I couldn't manage reasonable survivability to continue progressing so I cannot look at the situation favourably. In general a lot of things were really easy to deal with and others virtually impossible, good old spiking.

I generally had pretty good gear and I felt overpowered in terms of damage compared to the previous 1 week turbo race. I didn't spend more than a few points in offense.

Overall I'm not sure it was harder or balanced more consistently than the previous race, it was harder at times (and into merciless) due to massive spikes, but easier on average.
Mirrorzzzzzz found by willy, ill not reroll, no rng left in that race

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info