]

Last edited by jaav on Sep 27, 2013, 7:05:53 AM
kripp will win.

you heard it first here.
"
Pam wrote:
Previous 1 week turbo:

I think it's going to be a totally different experience for most people

Oh damn, nice pic. Still the most memorable 1 week race I've played in so far, doing Merc Vaal as a 2-man melee group was completely bonkers. Then we step into our first map and my mate gets owned by a pack of golems, good times.
IGN: Yeph
"
cGramma wrote:

Oh damn, nice pic. Still the most memorable 1 week race I've played in so far, doing Merc Vaal as a 2-man melee group was completely bonkers. Then we step into our first map and my mate gets owned by a pack of golems, good times.

Yeah I was fortunate enough to have to solo Vaal there (flab) with a 200 ping as 2h melee. Good times. Also one of the primary reasons I won't bother this time, total crapshoot with Vaal.
Would anyone be interested in grouping up for this?

PM and we'll talk.
A remember losing to mouze by 1 monster in Underground Sea because it was bad our party members reached desired ranks and Underground Sea had a terrible mob creating.

Good old times where 2days playtime were enough to reach Top10. Funny thing is that Spaulding had the longest playtime shared on 4 characters(more than 4 days) while 3 died in Ruthless or beginning of Merciless.

Xendran had the lowest playtime of the Top10 players iirc he started late on Day2 or even 3 because he saw that Top 20 were still under level 50.

But now it will be do Docks till day 4 because "Fuck you we claim it's an ARPG while it's MMO and we deny nerfed Droprates"

This screen only show 40% of the survivors getting to merciless. Still got 5 Ripscreens(was the first longer event introducing Ripmessages)
Mainly CI characters.

21-3x gave up in ruthless and 3x-7x were in cruel.

"
2 points for 50lvl on turbo?
What a JOKE.

What do you expect from MMO players sheduling the game?

Level 81-83 Top is more realistic even less. You require too much playtime to get into maps with all those nerfs. The last Turbo was fun. This one won't because the Devs don't admit they did bad.

"

You forgot to mention Golems didn't have the Desync Attack back then.

"
Ranix wrote:
kripp will win.

you heard it first here.

Kripp is finally coming back?
vaal or no balls
Wow this race was really funny in closed beta :)
I died with my elemental bow ranger in maps and rerolled double totem sparker (triple sparker) really overpowered build at the time xD
IGN: Rollface
"
"
Ranix wrote:
kripp will win.

you heard it first here.

Kripp is finally coming back?

For this race afaik.
hopefully he will play next onslaught
IGN: @NARAIONE

Report Forum Post

Report Account: