Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Any AoE attack is good for leveling. You start using flicker strike the moment when you link it to multistrike and when you start using blasphemy + poacher's mark and blood rage.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Any AoE attack is good for leveling. You start using flicker strike the moment when you link it to multistrike and when you start using blasphemy + poacher's mark and blood rage.

Well thats about now :D
Thanks a lot. Again good work on this guide !
Hey what do you think about this skill tree, i wanted to start as a marauder to be a bit more efficient with my starting nodes.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwFLQVmB3UJlg2NE0wUIBfhIVUj0yP2JvgnICz7LlMwcTB3MHw1kjkOOkI64T38Ps9AoEMxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk3jTipOMlBHUUdYY1n-Whpbr14TXz9hIWRSZU1lp28nbzt07Xasd-N4DXh6eWh673t0e4x82YTZhO-FUodqh3aKIo19jb-XeZpqo4qmV6knqW6plK2NrlC18r02vea-p8AawKbBBMGjwzPEWMbYz37Tb9Qj2L3ZYdrB3D3dqOCf4mHjn-RR6hjrCe4O7w7yRfZI9zL46_zF_gr-jw==
Looks ok to me , though the Spirit and Vitality void passives are completely unnecessary.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So I got some currency saved up.
Would you say a tabula resa is worth investing in (for flicker strike link) or should I just go for a 4L (or maybe a 5L if I get a good deal) rare with stats ?

Is the extra link worth it in your opinion ?
Last edited by larak on Dec 28, 2015, 8:02:16 AM
Just got a 5l disfavour and was asking if you think the build is atziri/High map viable? I dont think so cuz we Cant generate enough charges/killing enough Monsters? I also doubt that the dmg is Good enough on bosses, even with a disfavour
Cant test it cuz I need to lvl my Gems first^^
@larak
Well Tabula is better compared to a 4L but personally i'd go for a 5L daresso if i have that option instead of tabula.

@Rhareg
I don't know man ... plenty of people say otherwise ^^
As for damage ... if ~100k RT dps is not enough then i really don't know what is.
Hey Korgoth, What are you thoughts on Bronn's Lithe Unique Chest. I've been using Daresso's Defiance and it's quite nice. I have 3 end charges up permanently and the onslaught bonus pushes me to 10 APS. Thought this chest was interesting since it would give Flicker Strike +2 to gem level, give us 10% Attack Speed plus up to 50% increased damage. Does the extra damage make up for the loss of Onslaught?
The difference between level 20 and level 22 flicker strike is 3.6% base damage which isn't much, the attack speed and damage increase is ok but think about what you are loosing! 6% dodge, life, endurance charges, onslaught ... it's not worth it ... not even close! Not to mention that it is a pure evasion chest so getting 4 to 5 red sockets is close to impossible.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@larak
Well Tabula is better compared to a 4L but personally i'd go for a 5L daresso if i have that option instead of tabula.

Ah great, think I will try to see if I can get a 5L daresso. It twice as expensive, but I think I have the currency stashed for it.

Thanks for answering my questions, it helps a lot.

Got this axe I found on my other char. That should be nice for starting maps I guess (shame the add physical damage rolled so low hah).

Last edited by larak on Dec 28, 2015, 2:20:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info