[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

AWESOME GUIDE!!!!
I haven't read all 90 pages, but what about single target dps(like bosses)? You can't kill it by 1 or 2 uses of flicker strike, so you need a way to generate Frenzy Charges. Or do you just Flicker -> Frenzy -> Flicker ->etc?
Well a full set of say 5 frenzy charges = 15 flickers. If that's not enough you've guessed it right - a couple of quick frenzy attack to gain some charges then you flicker strike again.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi!
could you explain a little bit how do you use the flasks? in what situations you reserve it?

thanks!
Well to be honest i'm using my flasks on intuition mostly but let's see...
The mana flask i use very rarely as an actual mana flask and usually it's just my "remove bleeding" back-up flask ( if my life flask is depleted )
The Quicksilver flask i use when when i'm frozen and usually when i need to go back in a map where i've already been.
The Atziri flask and the Taste of Hate i usually use at the same time ... and that's whenever i feel threatened somehow.
And the life flask - bleeding, and when i'm down below ~ 30% max life.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey guys!
So the new patch will buff significantly melee splash which is awesome! The other thing that will affect this build is the nerf of the Blood Dance boots, they will now regen 0.5% per second per frenzy charge instead of 1%. It is a rather big hit but it is manageable and it certainly isn't build-breaking. This change will create legacy version of the boots though ... so those of you who have them in the permanent leagues and play there won't be affected by this. Even if you don't have them yet but play in permanent leagues the prices of the legacy version shouldn't be very high given the amounts of the already existing blood dance boots.
Also the mana cost won't go up with the level of your flicker strike ... so that's nice too :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 9, 2015, 5:55:31 AM
It's been over a year since I played last... is there a reason blood magic and iron reflexes are no longer taken?
Blood magic as a passive was never taken with this build, bm as a support i dont use anymore because it is not needed so there is no need to waste a socket for it. I dont use iron reflexes now because it takes way too many passives to get it and well it doesnt really do much for this build
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Hey guys!
So the new patch will buff significantly melee splash which is awesome! The other thing that will affect this build is the nerf of the Blood Dance boots, they will now regen 0.5% per second per frenzy charge instead of 1%. It is a rather big hit but it is manageable and it certainly isn't build-breaking. This change will create legacy version of the boots though ... so those of you who have them in the permanent leagues and play there won't be affected by this. Even if you don't have them yet but play in permanent leagues the prices of the legacy version shouldn't be very high given the amounts of the already existing blood dance boots.
Also the mana cost won't go up with the level of your flicker strike ... so that's nice too :)

Do you have any thoughts on the new Spirit and Vitality Void nodes in terms of this build?
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Oh yes i forgot to mention the new leech cluster! Well it is great. I mean it utilizes the elemental portion of our damage when it comes to life/mana leeching. The best part though is that it eliminates the need for mana leech from your gear if you decide not to use the blood magic support gem ( which is really the way to go ). With all that said i don't see a reason to pick Spirit Void nor Vitality Void simply because it will be an overkill while there are always better things to spend your points for. I think that picking up the mana leech node and then the mana and life leech hybrid node will be absolutely enough ( combined with the mandatory blood rage and its life leech of course ) to take care of all mana and life leech needs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info