[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Any suggestions on where to go next w/ my current char (dovieandi)? Item wise mostly. (btw I'm close to getting enough resist to spec out of cloth and chain).
I know, it has to be, but WHY

Is atziris disfavour stronger than marohi erqi?
I mean i see the dps is higher, but as you mentioned,
The raw hit damage is much higher at marohi erqi,
In addition the melee splash is huge with it...
So whats it exactly, that makes disfavour worth 30ex? (Or w/e?)

Btw: im at 66 now, with gear worth like nothing, and this build is a fucking cookie cutter, at least until act3 merciless. Hilarious to play, but dont you dare to run out of mana once (my flicker costs 64 and i have 112 usuable mana :D). Then you stand in middle of mobs with no def = byebye :D
Never leveled so fast, at least as soon as you hit 38...
Thanks for dat fun to play build!

Edit: i just saw, i had confusing data about atziris disfavour. I see dat dps now correctly while raw damage is only a few smaller
Last edited by strae on Aug 11, 2015, 1:26:43 AM
@Evaric
I'm on vacation and its close to impossible to check your gear or tree :/
But if you don't have 6l... go for that first

@strae
Well as you already saw the raw damage is pretty much the same while the attack speed is incomparable. The marohi aoe really doesn't do that much for single target skills with splash while the axe has awesome bleeding. Now on top of that add the availability between those two and you get the price difference.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I apologize if this has been answered at some point in this 79-page thread, but does this build being able to solo practically all maps and bosses include Atziri and Uber?

Edit: Never mind, I read back a couple pages and found that you said you haven't attempted Atziri with this build. Got it. :)
Last edited by Ladamar on Aug 12, 2015, 2:21:10 AM
I'm sure this has been asked at some point, but more than half of this threadnought is outdated.

I'm making my way through Cruel right now, and I was wondering what you'd recommend to level/grind with until I can get my hands on The Blood Dance (seems like it could take a while).
Right now I'm barely getting by using Double Strike with pretty much the same support gems I'd use for Flicker Strike, but with Life Leech.

Also, where might one find The Blood Dance aside from buying it from a level 8 master?

Thank you for your time!!
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
You can find Blood Dance in all areas where the base type of the item can drop.
What to use before you start using flicker strike? Well any AoE skill is fine ... Ice Crash for example is a good choice.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I'm currently leveling with tabula and even flicker+4support gems drains my mana like crazy. Would it be a good idea to add blood magic as the 6th link or reduced mana? Or even add both frenzy and flicker on blood magic and use Herald of Ice and go on with 100% mana reserved.

put together my torment league flicker duelist in standard. just had to replace some gems. but i feel MUCH weaker than before. before i would only die to desynch. that's it. i was so strong. now it feels like i can die to just about anything.

also have much lower life than before not sure why. used to have over 5k now i have 4k. and only 200 something regen.

i don't really like acrobatics either. i used to have iron reflexes before that's probably one of the reasons i am like paper now.

gonna replace my chest with that unique daresso one and see how it works. i think iron reflexes woulda been better still.

passives

Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 15, 2015, 9:56:52 AM
@MuFeR
If you have mana issues - sure go for BM support gem

@kompaniet
Well you can always loose the acro and try Iron Reflexes.
I'm making good progress now that I've raised my resists, but I was wondering...
Is there any way to enable dual curses on this build without really compromising it?

Thanks!
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info