[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
The Kaom's Primacy of course. Don't forget to get it to 20% quality !
Is it worth 6L ... nope ... 5L ... maybe. Personally i prefer to 6L a chest becuase it can be used for a wide variety of builds.

I'm still not quite sure... The pDPS will be around the same, but the Mace has a lower stun threshold, and a little bit of mana regen. The culling strike is on Kaom's side of.c, but the accuracy doesn't matter due to Resolute Technique...

I'll put a 5L Belly on too once I get around to it... but I'd like to have a well-supported Frenzy on too for single boss targets (think the stupid A4 end ones)...
Last edited by Cyzax on Jul 16, 2015, 2:36:57 AM
[double post]
Last edited by Cyzax on Jul 16, 2015, 2:36:40 AM
The culling strike is a big advantage :)

P.S.
Guys, I've added a few things and enhanced the overall look of the guide.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello KorgothBG

Just wanted to tell you that this build is awesome.

I've been playing PoE on and off everytime a new league comes out / large update comes out. And for 2.0 I been thinking for a flicker build, since I've seen a few videos showcasing what it could do. I've been following this guide since the start of 2.0 and can say that this is one of the funniest/coolest/most awesome build I've ever followed. Thank you for the extensive help and information you gave on this build, I'm lvl 47 at this moment and this will probably be the first build i'll try and reach endgame with.

Most build only go in detail over 1 weapon type, but I'm glad to see that this build covers all 2-handed weapon, so I can change my tree with only +/- 10 refunds if I find a better weapon from another type.

So thank you again for this amazing build and awesome guide.
Hey man i'm really happy that you find this guide helpful! And i wish you best of luck!
And of course if a question arises, ask and i'll answer to the best of my abilities as soon as possible ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Without blood dance boots it will be extremely difficult. You'll need to manually curse every single pack with Poacher's mark before attacking.

Have you tried curse on hit with herald of thunder? Or cwdt + poacher's mark?

They work pretty great for me, but as you know I run a little different.
IGN: Frazetta
Last edited by Sicyo on Jul 16, 2015, 11:05:35 AM
herald of thunder without crit ? That means that herald of thunder never really triggers. As for the CWDT .. it simply isn't reliable enough. Sometimes i kill 5-6-7 packs of monsters without triggering CWDT even once.
"
o_osuper wrote:
Love the build, done it before the update and still doing it, just wondering do you really need the mana from Revelry? I'm thinking about getting one or two in the Essence Sap for mana leech, still have Slitherpinch and heve been wanting to switch it out. Also for cwdt I've been running a EK with blind and punishment, which looks pretty cool with its changes.
v

In playing some last night I definitely went OOM against bosses and beefier enemies. I need to see if a higher mana leech ring will do the trick otherwise I might need a little more in mana via jewels or nodes.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
herald of thunder without crit ? That means that herald of thunder never really triggers. As for the CWDT .. it simply isn't reliable enough. Sometimes i kill 5-6-7 packs of monsters without triggering CWDT even once.

Gah I keep forgetting you don't crit, sorry.

I guess the last option you could use cyclone in a 3/4link with curse on hit. Would help for weird situations that Flicker isn't appropriate also.
IGN: Frazetta
Well if it really comes to that isn't just casting the curse way faster and easier to target the exact monster that you want cursed... and from afar on top of that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info