[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Thank you KorgothBG, Fantastic guide. Made it to level 83 in a couple weeks in the domination league just before it ended. Can't wait to start a new one in the ambush league and take it even further. I would love to see what you might do with the axe version of this build now that some of the passive tree has changed. Might even be better to go with another weapon this time around, what are your thoughts? Thanks for your time.
Well i've done some thinkering around the tree. I was hoping to make my character a mace user but the 2h maces in my opinion are now the worst option when it comes to passive tree. On the other hand the swords are significantly buffed and the axes are still awesome.THe staffs are also very good... actualy there are more and better physical damage nodes overall so that's pretty good. I don't have a good 2h sword and a nice pure physical staff is usualy hard to get because they can have so many useless to this build mods which will ruin the weapon... so i guess i'll stick to my relatively good axe.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 5, 2014, 12:11:26 PM
hey KorgothBG

I have done a flicker strike axe build which I believe it might work in new league:

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgQAAdwB5w48E0wa2xv6IVUj9iXfJvgnLymlKjgs-zBPMHcxnjWSNug5DjpSQXRGaUd-Sn1KyE3jTipVtVb6Vw1Yr1oaWkhbr18_YEthIWVNZadnoGqTbmluqnKpdO12K3gNeu982Xz1gIqC5ITZhO-GYIdqh3aI8Yoiiq-QEZBskc6Vm5krns2fy6QZplenMKluqXOplKvFtfK2QbvtvYG95r6KvqfAD8CmwPPBBMGj0iHSTdXt2WHdDeJh45_kUe4O7w7v8Pcy9033vvlj_MX-jw==

could you pls check it out and tell me its ok?

I am here and waiting for your answer..

Last edited by Exbarbarian on Mar 5, 2014, 12:50:27 PM
It looks ok with 1 HUGE exception! Don't and i mean under no circumstances DON'T use Vaal Pact! Constant life loss is a terrible thing to do to your character! ANd of course you'll need ALOT more life regen ( since you have only 2% with your tree )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 5, 2014, 12:53:52 PM
you mean like this one?

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtDjwTTBrbG_ohVSP2Jd8m-CcvKaUs-zBPMHcxnjWSNug5DjpSQXRGaUd-Sn1N404qVbVW-lcNWK9aGlpIW69fP2BLYSFlTWWnZ6Bqk25pcql07XYreA1673zZfPWAioTZhO-GYIdqh3aI8YoikGyRzpWbmSuezZ_LpBmmV6cwqW6pc6mUq8W18rZBu-29gb3mvoq-p8APwKbA88EEwaPSIdJN1e3ZYd0N4mHjn-RR7g7vDu_w9zL3Tfe--WP8xf6P

no vaal pact

%3,5 regen

removed scion resist nodes and sentinel node
Last edited by Exbarbarian on Mar 5, 2014, 1:32:01 PM
Yes something like this. ANd from that point even some more life res and possible some life/armour nodes all near the marauder start.
We'll here you have it guys a skill tree for 100 skill points:

Axe:

For other weapons just get rid of the Axe only nodes and get the nodes for the weapon that you want to use ( i'll make trees later for each weapon type ).
After these 100 points go for more life/life regen/armour in the marauder starting area. Get the 1% regen in the templar start and probably the AoE damage+range(again in the templar start)
Did some testing

Now this would be my final tree

THere are just so many awesome nodes now.. its hard to choose... From this point i'll go for the 2% life regen in the marauder tree then some life and from that point maybe some more damage( or again more life )
The build works great and the flicker strike looks awesome with the new cast effect now! I think that i'll play with this build for some time and put the rest on hold for some time.
The build is up to date. Hopefuly i havn't missed something.
PassiveTree didn't work. Are there some problems with linking or what?

WBR,

lapilesos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info