[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Since the extra acts from the expansion give you a bunch of extra skill points, will there be an update on this build'(s) skill tree section? I've been running it since the league started and it's been going pretty good, but I will run out of skill tree path to follow by the time I reach lvl 80.
I enjoy this build. I just have one huge question. Im only in act 7 and I find these extra large mobs, when i get into the middle of them, I suddenly STOP generating frenzy charges and just stand there dumbfounded. Im seriously about to stop this build because of it. Dont know if its the game or what the hell it is
"
skullgreed wrote:
I enjoy this build. I just have one huge question. Im only in act 7 and I find these extra large mobs, when i get into the middle of them, I suddenly STOP generating frenzy charges and just stand there dumbfounded. Im seriously about to stop this build because of it. Dont know if its the game or what the hell it is

It sounds like your Crit chance isn't high enough to constantly maintain frenzy charges with the Terminus Est. I'm at the point where I have a 70% chance to crit and this almost never happens anymore.

I'd recommend picking up a Diamond Flask, that helped alleviate the problem until I could get my crit chance higher.

Oh. Upon looking again, this seems to be a different thread than the Terminus Est one by the same person. Whelp.
Last edited by ethos998 on Sep 1, 2017, 2:53:34 PM
"
skullgreed wrote:
I enjoy this build. I just have one huge question. Im only in act 7 and I find these extra large mobs, when i get into the middle of them, I suddenly STOP generating frenzy charges and just stand there dumbfounded. Im seriously about to stop this build because of it. Dont know if its the game or what the hell it is.

You're not dealing enough damage and killing mobs to generate the charges.
"
skullgreed wrote:

I'm in the same situation. Just finished act 7 and started 8. I can't get a more powerful weapon until I get some more levels.

Most builds you can just tough it out if your damage is underpowered. But with this build you have to one or two shot most enemies or you have a lot of down time.

In retrospect I think it would be better to get some of the weapon damage nodes first before going for Acrobatic.
hi can i use blood magic? just curious tnx
Hello,

I really like the idea of this build. Im am not a veteran at all, but i have at least some experience.

So my question is - since i really want to use Kondo´s Pride - if i can leave out Resolute Technique and instead go for bleeding damage, Attack Speed, or Critical Strike chance/Accuracy?
Kondo´s Pride seems to bring a lot of Accuracy, it is cheap and deals a lot of physical dmg, but it seems to rely on critical hits, or at least profit a lot from them, which brought me to the idea of not going for RT.

Do you think it will be endgame viable with the changes i have in mind. Also is there any good weapon to use, if Kondo´s Pride should start to underperform at some point?

I really apprechiate the fact that people put so much effort into making and planing PoE builds, so thanks for doing that.

Good luck for the future.
Guys i have a technical issue for this build, so asking here for a help.

I rly love the build and Flicker Strike animation and its mechanic but my problem is that i'm plying with ping 100ms+ (in average my ping is 150) and sometimes when i use skills like leap slam i get a desync (in lab happen a lot when i jump over trap and i see myself inside a trap instead).

So with this random desync and my ping, do you think can i use this build and have a frenzy charge to spend all the time? I have not start this build for now, if some one confirm that it's possible with my connection to ply, i will start playing this build.
Tnx for help.
Last edited by HunterMoon on Sep 12, 2017, 3:18:47 AM
Scion appears to be better with this build.

https://pastebin.com/mCtGBCkb

mathill gear cause I'm lazy and it is not an optimized tree

I'm new to the game and I've kind of run into a wall with this build. It's been very enjoyable, but I can't seem to get tier 11-13 bosses down reliably. The maps in general can sometimes just outright kill me, and I don't really know how to improve my current build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Epimethea/characters
FlyingBread is my flicker character.

Vs bosses I run out of flask charges, sustain, I don't really seem to do much damage vs them either. I suspect I'm doing something very wrong, because it's not a particularly subtle deficiency either, if a boss is difficult, or heaven forbid, twinned, it's not a close fight that I sometimes screw up and die in, but rather, they just mop the floor with me. A twinned tier 12 map, for example, took me 5 deaths to beat (needed it for the atlas) :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info