[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Interesting question. Sadly i don't know the answer. For example the chance for dealing a critical hit is rolled once and the outcome affects all 3 attacks, but on the other hand tings like life/mana gained on hit applied per each hit. So i honestly don't know.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Does not appear to poison the multi targets. Was worth a shot.
Hello and first of all a big thank you for your huge work around this so fun build.
I too almost left POE, bored after 3 months of intense playing and a dozen of build tryings. I am back and I have fun thank you.
I am 74, have a decent stuff I guess, with Kaom's Primacy as weapon. Decent damage, 5539 per use, with hatred and Poachers .
Very nice clear speed but problem vs lonely bosses, and I was surprised to die in some breaches too. My res are capped but I died twice under lightning balls from some breach rare mobs.
Life leech too weak ?
Only 3.3k life, I take life nodes from now on.
But I really dont know how to rule these bosses. I read what u wrote about that earlier, it seems I am very vulnerable if I try to frenzy them a couple of times, or turn around waiting for flicker to ready ... I guess there is something here to find, or may be clearing is so easy that I cant support any difficulty ... :-)
Last edited by Scipion75 on Jan 26, 2017, 11:16:42 AM
Well you are level 74 .. that's well ... low. You'll amass much more life later on thus making you much tankier. Kaom's Primacy is a good and very cheap starting weapon but sometime soon i'd strongly suggest to get something better. The breaches are a huge spike difficulty-wise especially random breach bosses, and well you have 3300 life atm :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Only Life gained on hit support is on vengeance, which is randomly triggered.
Would it be insane to life leech support directly flicker ?
Last edited by Scipion75 on Jan 26, 2017, 11:40:54 AM
Two words - blood rage.
Thank you for fast answers and sorry for dumb questions.
I read a lot in this forum but saw nothing about Lab.
Would you have any advice on Izaro fights in merc and Uber Labs ?
I was quite lucky to defeat him in cruel, and am bit anxious about next ones ...
Thank you.
Thank you for fast answers and sorry for dumb questions.
I read a lot in this forum but saw nothing about Lab.
Would you have any advice on Izaro fights in merc and Uber Labs ?
I was quite lucky to defeat him in cruel, and am bit anxious about next ones ...
Thank you.
Well be concentrated, manually dodge telegraphed hits, do the first 2 fights well (don't let Izaro get buffed) and don't go in the lab underleveled (70-75 is fine for merc, 80-85 for uber). In the end the Lab is more about you knowing what to do (and what not to do ), being focused and reacting adequately to what's happening on your screen.
Kondo's blade + voidheart + bloodlust instead of added fire damage? looking for a cheaper option to upgrade from primacy, last night there were some 6l kondo's available for 70c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info