[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Nothing new really .. unless there are some new uniques that will fit well.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Could I use this build to finish shaper?
You should be able to do it. Though this build shines in general map clearing and not so much in boss killing.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What do you think about the new 2h Unique Axe Kitava's Feast? Free lvl 25 Melee Splash, increased Phys damage, Life/Mana leech, 5% max life recovered on kill, enemies killed are destroyed. Could allow Slayers to skip Impact and go Brutal Fervor + Headsman. Could be a 7L Flicker or Warchief.
Am I the only one who is getting kicked all the time for performing way too many actions too fast?.... Every lake I get two DCs for performing too many actions....

I dont even have all the attack speed nodes from the tree... It did this once in a while in previous patches.... But not that frequently as now...
Last edited by merlin89 on Dec 4, 2016, 10:28:41 AM
@DomP343
It is indeed a great weapon. Though i'd still go for Disfavour as an end game axe due to the high dps ( ~100 more )

@merlin89
never happened to me so far.
Hi there, awesome guide btw really indepth.

I wanted to try out the new raider with flicker, so I was wondering how you would build a raider passive tree, Ive kinda tried to follow the slayer one but obviously it needs to be different so I can get some leech.

Also whats your opinion on darkray vectors boots vs the blood dance ones and the new ones the red trail from breach.

thank you!
Last edited by Jager235 on Dec 5, 2016, 12:23:25 PM
I'm lvl 65 at the moment in new HC league. Kondo's Pride Ezomyte Sword is great weapon for this build when you are lvl 61. 450 pDPS with only 1-2 Chaos orbs!

I'm thinking if I should go Slayer or Champion, as Kitaba's Feast has lvl 25 melee splash in it. But maybe this weapon will be way too expensive and difficult to get and thats why I will choose Slayer.

As I'm playing HC, at the moment I use Artic armour, stone golem, herald of ash and Poachers mark auras. I'm not sure which one is better in HC, Hatred OR Herald of ash + artic Armour.

PS: vaal cyclone with life gain on hit is great for Breaches. Life gain makes you basically immortal and you can use 2-3 vaal cyclone on Breaches.

PS2: I'm using macro key which toggles mouse right click in 160ms interval. Works great with flickerin and no annoying standing after no enemys nearby. And no need to keep pressing Q.

One more thought. As this Kondo's Pride seems to be great weapon and sword notes has accuracy rating, would it be good idea to respec resolute techinque as with sword it should be possible to get very good accuracy anyway?
Last edited by orava on Dec 5, 2016, 6:48:54 AM
@Jager235
You don't need to get any leech actually ... blood rage gives you all the leech that you need.
As for the boots. The vectors are nice though the drawback is the terrible movement speed without charges (i.e. in town,hideout, etc.). The red trail is a very inconsistent frenzy charge generator, so i wouldn't use it.

@ orava
Kondo is indeed a great and cheap weapon until you can afford something better.
HoA + AA is a bit safer so i guess for HC you might want to stick to that.
Macros that do stuff automatically are not allowed and are bannable offense.
I'd still stick to RT, very good accuracy =/= perfect accuracy
I actually changed from Kondos to Hezmana's even when Kondos have 50pDPS more. I decided to stick with RT and Axe nodes are so much better than Sword notes if RT is taken. Also onslaught from Axe node increases clearing speed significally.

I have one lvl 81 Slayer Flicer in HC but this time I went Champion. And actually I feel like Champions fits better for this build than Slayer for 2 reason.

1. Melee splash in Slayer node is 50% less dmg when gem is only about 27 Less. which is huge. In other hand Fortify gem has Increased melee damage, but that can be actually accuired from Champions nodes easily.
2. Fority is always on, no matter if you afk a while or using frenzy as single target. Also in this league Vaal Cyclone is beast and it lasts over 8 seconds with increased duration. Usually in breaches I can use 3 vaal cyclones in a row and life gain on hit really makes you immortal. You can just watch and enjoy Exp bar and item drops when your character is spinning for 24 seconds!

Only think I slightly miss from Slayer nodes is 20 more damage when killed recently. BUT recently means 4 second and there might not be a lot of benefit vs bosses.

Lions granite flask and Atziris flasks are must have for this build. Those flasks increases Flicer damage from 10k -> 20k for me. Just insane damage boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info