[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

You CLICK on enemies? I have flickerstrike on Q und just run around and keep Q pressed. Insta flickering on sight. I stop for Items which make sounds and old ladies.

(should also work for shift clicks I guess?)
"
Ezrael49 wrote:
You CLICK on enemies? I have flickerstrike on Q und just run around and keep Q pressed. Insta flickering on sight. I stop for Items which make sounds and old ladies.

(should also work for shift clicks I guess?)

That was such a revelation to me, that it makes the game feels almost boring now... GOD THIS BUILD IS GOOD!
Actually that issue comes up a second time!
I guess that i have to include somewhere in the guide the fact that you can just right-click/button click on the ground and you'll automatically target the closest enemy.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi Korgoth

I decided to start breach league with your Flicker build, after i've been trying it out over the weekend.

What do you think about using the new unique boots which grant a frenzy charge on hit while bleeding together with the bloodgrip amulett?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bloodgrip

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Red_Trail
Last edited by FreddyRamsone on Nov 28, 2016, 5:35:32 AM
Well the thing is that you rarely get hit. Thus it is a very unreliable frenzy charge generator.
An interesting mechanic might be the Red Trail boots + Eye of the Innocence + high crit chance + herald of ash ( for reliable chance to ignite ) But in th end i'm not really sure if it's all worth it when it's already pretty easy to generate charges.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Would the Raider be a better choice for flicker strike now after the 2.5 changes to it ?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
so OP says this build is not party friendly. is this also true for a party of max. 3 ?
To Raider:
Yeah Raider flicker will be a thing now, but to me you gain a lot of nice stuff to be lazy about (free frenzy charges, damage, more frenzy charges etc.) but nothing to replace the benefits from Slayer, which are HUGE (20%cull, stun and bleed immunity, super fast leech, overleech, free AOE, reflect resistance etc).

Yeah Raider can be chosen but to me it seems a good geared and palyed Slayer still is superior

To party play:
The problem isnt the size of the party, but your interaction with it: there is none.
You are flickering and therefore will be nowhere at the side of your party in maps and either the HP buff for the monsters is okay and you can get the kills and keep flickering (useful and lonely) or it has become too high or your friends are gettign killing blows and you cant really flicker consistently (not too useful anymore but still damn lonely).

Sure you can switch to just frenzy mobs down or try being a tank with enfeeble for poachers etc but flickering itself is super effective against partyplay and neither your gear nor the built of your friends will ever change that.
I played flicker every Season for years now and I just stopped playing it in a party for all my friends agree it is a great cleartool and the worst possible for a party.
Yes you can play it with friends but I cant recommend it.

When it comes to party play i complete agree with Ezrael49
About Raider... well ... first of all let me just say that i still prefer Slayer ( mainly because the extra socket via the "free" melee splash and because of the insane culling ). The new and improved Raider does have one awesome thing though - charge generation per hit. With it sustaining charges vs Bosses will be much easier, but like i've always said .. for me it never was a problem to do a couple of hits with frenzy to get back some charges in boss fights. In the end sure Raider is a good choice ( and honestly it always was a good choice .. it's better now though for sure ) but fore me Slayer is still superior.
Any updates for a 2.5?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info