[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

I'm streaming my Flicker-Strike build off and on for the next few days if anyone is interested. Lvl67 so far.

https://www.twitch.tv/pestmeister
I have a question about glove enchantments: I got Commandment of Reflection and thus spawn a clone every once in a while. Is this considered good or trash? It's the first commandment I got that has %X damage according to the wiki, but I'm not sure where the X comes from. Is that my original DPS or is that some sort of summoner stat we don't care about in this build?
To be honest glove enchantments is something that i never cared about really. Though "on hit" enchantments are better than "when hit" enchantments in my opinion.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey man, love this build. Probably the most fun leveling and mapping I've had in a long while. Everything up until t11 maps have been cheese. But I've really hit a snag when it comes to defeating the end map bosses. I can take down any boss if I can successfully leap away after CWDT IC is procked, then re-engage the boss when the internal CD on immortal call has refreshed. However, this can often be time consuming and also getting killed before being able to leap away is common. I was wondering if anyone has thought of way to better approach single target, tanky bosses. Also, I am not running Daresso's yet, still trying to hit 6L fml. Running a +1 to gems Tabula atm xD. How much of a difference is the 1.3s compared to the base 0.4s immortal call going to make when tackling bosses? Cheers!
Well first of all ... you are not using daresso which is quite the survivability buff. Also i suppose that you are level 86... and every bit of level gives survivability ( especially when this build get plenty of life nodes in your 80+ levels ) and to be honest there is no reason to run say tier 15 maps when you are below level 90 ( since lower tier maps give you plenty of exp and are much more common ).

I don't know what your gear is so i can't say what you should upgrade ( besides the already mentioned Daresso ). For boss fights a 4L ancestral warchief totem helps quite a lot ( damage boost + distraction ).

Immortal call is not really the thing that makes or breaks your boss fights ... to be honest it used to combat Porcupines' on death effect.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

I created it a couple days ago, so still in the early stages. Thinking I need to sacrifice some DPS to gain more survivability. Working on Uber lab atm as well so Brutal Fervour will be a pretty big defensive buff maybe? I am level 83, running t11 and below.

Just subbing in a 6L chest with HP and armour will prob be my next step.
Last edited by vanillz777 on Oct 8, 2016, 6:55:02 AM
Well i'd say that with this gear, without uber lab and at that level it's normal to have problems with some T12+ bosses. Keep leveling up, upgrade your gear and you'll see significant improvements.

Also get rid of the vengeance and use ancestral warchief + faster atacks + melee physical + added fire daamge instead.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 8, 2016, 6:57:42 AM
Cool, removing vengeance and supportong AW is a good idea. Chest piece should be my priority in terms of gear right now? Cheers!
Yeah i'd say first get a proper chest ( in my opinion 5L daresso > tabula rasa, but again ... that's just my opinion ) , then get a new belt.
I can chip in that going Ancestral Warchief 5L helps a ton with bosses. You then have the opportunity to facetank if the boss has adds - or play it safe with the Warchief Totem. I really think having this secondary DPS option is great. It also helps taking down Atziri without gem swapping, which is nice if you are lazy. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info