[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

@orava
Ultimately it's up to you. In my opinion stacking armour on a non-shield build is extremely ineffective because you can't get high enough values.

@spetakju
Well if you are going with slayer you don't need the culling strike gem.

@Tecken1407
For the jeweles .. well ... read the jewels section.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by Biosthemancore on Jun 19, 2016, 6:08:22 AM
That's normal ( especially on a 5L ). Let me remind you that the tooltip shows damage per use. I suppose you are a around 10 attacks per second or around 200k DPS. Getting Atziri's Promise flaks and Taste of Hate will boost your damage dramatically nd thanks to poacher's mark you have a flask use constantly when the effect runs out. I know that taste of hate is expensive but at least get the atziri flask ASAP.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ok, thanks for your help.
I tho you would use the culling strike gem on leap slam/frenzy for the increased attack spd. So far doing great, got the inspired learning jewel, can keep 3-4 stolen mods up all time, it really boosts the clear spd.
Spoiler
Last edited by spetakju on Jun 19, 2016, 1:05:38 PM
"
spetakju wrote:
I tho you would use the culling strike gem on leap slam/frenzy for the increased attack spd. So far doing great, got the inspired learning jewel, can keep 3-4 stolen mods up all time, it really boosts the clear spd.
Spoiler

where have you put the inspired jewel ? cant realy find a god psot for it if following korgoths guide
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
spetakju wrote:
Spoiler

where have you put the inspired jewel ? cant realy find a god psot for it if following korgoths guide

On that slot near Phase Acrobatics, you have to waste 3 points on acc+atk spd (and 3 other on evasion+res, which helps gearing and you get bonus +1 max cold res)

My tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0HdQmWDHANjRNMFCAV7BfhIVUj9ib4JyAs-zBxMHcwfDfUOQ4-z0CgQzFHfkz_TZJOKk4yUEdRR1HaWf5aGluvXhNeRV8_YSFkUmVNZad07Xasd-N4enloeu97dHzZhNmE74VSh2qKIorwjX2Nv5AKkvOVJJd5o4qkeKU1qSepbqmUrY2uULkdvTa95r6nwKbBBMGjwdXDM8qQz37UI9lh2sHcPd2o3vjiYeRR6UbqGOsJ7T_uDu8O9zL46_rr_MU=?accountName=spetakju&characterName=SpetaFlicker
"
spetakju wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
spetakju wrote:
Spoiler

On that slot near Phase Acrobatics, you have to waste 3 points on acc+atk spd (and 3 other on evasion+res, which helps gearing and you get bonus +1 max cold res)

My tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0HdQmWDHANjRNMFCAV7BfhIVUj9ib4JyAs-zBxMHcwfDfUOQ4-z0CgQzFHfkz_TZJOKk4yUEdRR1HaWf5aGluvXhNeRV8_YSFkUmVNZad07Xasd-N4enloeu97dHzZhNmE74VSh2qKIorwjX2Nv5AKkvOVJJd5o4qkeKU1qSepbqmUrY2uULkdvTa95r6nwKbBBMGjwdXDM8qQz37UI9lh2sHcPd2o3vjiYeRR6UbqGOsJ7T_uDu8O9zL46_rr_MU=?accountName=spetakju&characterName=SpetaFlicker

isntead of wasteing points there wouldnt just be better to put it south of duelist with Golem's Blood, Savagery, cloth and chain and Vigour? since cloth and chains gives more evasion and resist + another endurance charge for that daresso chest to gain anyway in that case?.

also not to talk aginsnt you korgoth but you wrote that the Hezemana axe is the second best axe for this build after Atziri's disfavour i find that strange since my Kaom's Primacu i get out more damage from becuase the only way i find that the hezemana would be better is if it would he a max rolled one or i just have a really good rolled primacy that i didnt spend a fortune on and also been looking for if Kongor's mace would be better due "higher" pdps and higer top end damage but there is not as much +dmg nodes for 2h maces for this build then there is axe nodes otherwise you have to go abit more up the templar tree or i just might be wrong dont have enough regrets to try it atm

*edit*

my bad checked now have to specc in revelery to get it in south of duelist then your idea at acro might be better
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Jun 20, 2016, 12:34:39 PM
About Hezmana vs. Kaom's Primacy.
The fact is that a perfect Hezmana has higher pDPS compared to a perfect Kaom's Primacy. The small amounts of fire damage that the primacy don't play any role here to be honest since they are not increased by ... well ... anything really. The Primacy has culling strike which is completely useless if you go slayer ( and i strongly suggest to go slayer ) while hezmana has the whole build-in blood magic, an attribute that while not really need or that powerful (when it comes to this build) is still useful in certain situations ( hexproof maps for example if you don't have any mana leech, it also makes the constant use of leap slam for mobility easier)

Don't get me wrong in the end if your Kaom's is better rolled than a Hezmana it will be better, but potentially the Hezmana can be slightly better. So if i have to rate them the hezmana will get 7/10 while the primacy will get 6.5/10.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 20, 2016, 12:34:55 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
About Hezmana vs. Kaom's Primacy.
The fact is that a perfect Hezmana has higher pDPS compared to a perfect Kaom's Primacy. The small amounts of fire damage that the primacy don't play any role here to be honest since they are not increased by ... well ... anything really. The Primacy has culling strike which is completely useless if you go slayer ( and i strongly suggest to go slayer ) while hezmana has the whole build-in blood magic, an attribute that while not really need or that powerful (when it comes to this build) is still useful in certain situations ( hexproof maps for example if you don't have any mana leech, it also makes the constant use of leap slam for mobility easier)

Don't get me wrong in the end if your Kaom's is better rolled than a Hezmana it will be better, but potentially the Hezmana can be slightly better. So if i have to rate them the hezmana will get 7/10 while the primacy will get 6.5/10.

ah ok then i understand i knew that the culling is wasted due slayer but just that if i want to get like a better rolled hezemana then i would need to nearly throw a exalt on it instead of the 3chaos i threw on my Primacy xD.

Cant wait to get that Disfavour someday and i dunno if i missed it somehere in the thread but about what lvl did you clear normal Atziri with this build and and around how much "dps" would you say you had i guess in the end its more of knowing the fight then dps in some situations

also the "jewel" section seems to be missing of what i read about in the thread aswell but i guess All damage, max life and phys damage with axes if running with axes pretty much summs it up to have on jewels ?
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Jun 20, 2016, 12:39:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info