[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

I can help as well. I dont even do standard, just a place holder for my characters from leagues. That really sucks man
Thanks guys i appreciate it. But like i said i really don't think that i deserve your gear ( even if you aren't using it ). Some people already told me that i am an idiot for not taking advantage of the offered help ( and probably many more are thinking the same thing ) ... maybe i am ... but ... i don't know ... it doesn't feel right to me.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 27, 2016, 2:10:42 PM
It's because you are self-made, ethical, and don't take handouts :) Which makes all of us want to help you even more! LOL. Well, if you need any SC L8 masters or low level maps just holler. I give away my old chisel recipe fodder in town anyway so there's nothing wrong with that.

Welcome back!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey very awesome build i am just wondering which acendancy classes are going to be best for this build now that they have changed slayer around and such.
In my opinion Slayer was the best option before and now that Slayer has such awesome buffs such as - no bleeding while leeching, a lot more life leech and the ability to get Bane of Legends - an insanely good node ( culling strike on steroids and pretty much permanent onslaught ) there is no doubt that in my mind Slayer is still the best option.

Of course champion is still a nice option and with the buff to the Gladiator's Outmatch and Outlast - the gladiator is also good, but again in my opinion Slayer is superior and i'll stick to that Ascendancy class
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 30, 2016, 1:24:05 AM
Sounds good thank you for the fast reply!
Hey guys!
I've updated the Ascendancy sub-classes section for 2.3
Of course if there are any changes to them when 2.3 actually comes out i'll update the section again.
the new slayer ascendancy is awesome for this build!
Well i'd say it again - it was awesome before 2.3 .. just underrated ( i think the Vasilas achievement in the Flashback Perandus speaks volumes on the matter if you ask me ). Though i agree that after 2.3 the choice of ascendancy class for this build is easier than ever :)
Can this build be used with a bleed focus?

Using blood reaper as the main attack and goes Glad. the 10% helth of exploding mobs could allow this build to lose melee splash and add another gem.

Is it worth a flicker strike bleed build or is it just a waste of time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info