[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Hey!

First of all congratulations for reaching lvl100 solo!

I have a pretty stupid question about your build, how do you get endurance charges? i see you use endurance charge on melee stun but i stun absolutely nobody so im a bit confused.

Next question, how do u manage mana with Poacher's mark + Hatred? Hatred just reserves too much mana i have to spam my mana flask all the time and sometimes i just stop flickering in the middle of 100 monsters due to mana issue.

Last edited by WhoIsAtlas on May 12, 2016, 7:09:41 PM
Thanks man.

About the endurance charges - i don't actually use endurance charge on stun, but my chest generates all of the needed endurance charges:

Now for the mana. Even a low level Poacher's mark, say level 14, gives you 10 mana per hit, with multistrike you hit 3 times for the cost of one cast - that's 30 mana per 1 flicker strike cast and that's IF you hit only 1 target, say you hit 2 targets at the same time due to melee splash - that's 60 mana per 1 cast 3 targets - 90 mana , etc. etc. and combine that with the fact that flicker strike doesn't actually cost that much mana, that you definitely will have Poacher's mark at a higher level, that you have some mana regen without any investment in it... and mana simply isn't an issue.
Now my guess is that you either don't use multistrike or you don't have melee splash ( be it from the support gem or the slayer's ascendancy sub-class ).

If for some reason you do have poacher's mark, you have multistrike, you have splash but you still run out of mana ( although i don't see how that's even possible ) i'd suggest that you get some mana leech ( even the smallest amount is enough ) be it from a jewel, or from a gear piece ( say ring or amulet ) or for 1 passive point in the passive skill tree - by getting a mana leech node in Spirit Void cluster ( just a regular 0.4% mana leech node, not the spirit void itself )

P.S. I've updated the screenshots
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 13, 2016, 2:00:17 AM
Thanks for the awesome build !

Does Daresso's Salute Citrine Amulet works with this ? Cadiro just gave me one for nothing.
Last edited by Plotch on May 13, 2016, 10:38:14 AM
For this build It's basically an amulet that gives you 30%-40% fire and cold res .... so no, it doesn't really work with this build
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Guys i'm happy to say that i've finally reached level 100 with this build, completely solo!

I've thoroughly enjoyed using your build and so thrilled to hear that you hit 100. Congratulations!!!
congrats on hitting such a high level, 100 sounds so beyond to me :D
I'm always enjoying your build, I did good in focusing all my efforts on getting the best gear possible for this char only!
Thanks guys! :)

So as promised some footage from a physical reflect Gorge with a special guest - Abaxoth, The End of All That Is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0l9HpNbVo8&feature=youtu.be

One thing i must point out for physical reflect maps with this build though - if you are not good at proper flask management, don't do them.
Are there specific gems that should be chosen at the start of the game? Sorry if you said something about this I might have missed it...
I ... honestly have no idea what your are asking... :/
Please elaborate.
I guess he is talking about the leveling process, before you can swap to a working flicker strike build.
It could be interesting to add a part about this in your post.
Last edited by Plotch on May 18, 2016, 7:33:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info