[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Due to techincal difficulties the second half of the first post was hidden ( it is ok now ) and i suppose that's why you haven't been able to see .. well .. actually a lot of the guide ( including the parts about blood rage )
Blood rage is of course ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 24, 2016, 6:48:45 PM
Trying this spec and so far I like it a lot, I have one question about the gear.
I have a 5l atziri axe and wonder what would be the best use the axe+a yellow 6l chest or use the axe and a durasso chest with 4 links. So far no luck with linking the chest and I do not have the currency to buy a 6l one.
That's a tough question. Personally i would go for the axe and the daresso, but that's just me.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Is the atziri's axe worth spending 6ex on when i'm using something like this?

Bought for 20c, 450+ pdps and i'm mostly 1-2 shoting everything.
Last edited by suspiriadeprof on Apr 29, 2016, 8:26:50 AM
What should I prioritize next? I kinda want to get a 6L but that's really expensive; should I aim to save up for a 6L or should I get Taste of Hate first? Thanks for the guide by the way, I'm a new player so I've been relying on your guide a lot.

I kinda messed up with Daresso too - the one I was going to buy had better stats, but I bought a worse version without looking at it properly. :P Oh well.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me if I've done something wrong with my gear too. I prioritized capping my resistances.

Thanks.
@suspiriadeprof
Well if youn afford it and if you don't need a more immediate upgrade get the axe.

@cherry9
Well you have lots of stuff to upgrade. .. rings, amulet, belt, better weapon eventually, 6l eventually and yes taste of hate eventually. What should you go for first... I really can't say. Though get the cheapest upgrades first.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well you have lots of stuff to upgrade. .. rings, amulet, belt, better weapon eventually, 6l eventually and yes taste of hate eventually. What should you go for first... I really can't say. Though get the cheapest upgrades first.

Thanks for the reply!

Can you tell me specifically what's wrong with my rings and my amulet? I also got myself a Taste of Hate flask, so I'm set there.
Well for one the lack off lifr on your amulet, the amounts of life on your cotrupted ring, the lack of physical damage or wrapon ele damage. Don't get me wrong though they ate ok they just could be better.
Id say first get a better weapon
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Thanks mate!
Well Vulnerability has a pretty high int requirements, but if you want more damage than sure use it. I prefer poacher's mark not just because of the frenzy charge generation, but because of the mana per hit ( which leads to 0 mana issues ) and last but not least ( even if it's very underestimated ) - the extra flask charge generation. Because of the flask charge part you have your flasks up almost constantly and that's a huge offensive and defensive boost.

big surprise - but you are absolutely right.
my damage is just fine. btw, i've noticed that making sure blood rage is on is really important. it runs out a lot and i really notice the difference in charge generation, especially if the map has extra life mod. i'm running t9/t10 maps now, alch and go, and i just about press flicker and run the map.

damn this build is fun ! :-)

so about the only thing i'm running slightly differently right now is not taking acro/phase acro.

just running vaal grace. you might think that would be a problem,but at least for t9 maps, bosses are dead before it runs out (although extra life residence dom can be a bit tricky ;-)

i selected extra endurance charges also enabled a jewel socket for "inspired learnig". it's really fun as it steals a random rare mod. also, with the extra endurance charges up time on IC is really nice, not too mention i just can't stand the idea of cutting my armour in 1/2.

i'm sure it will probably end up being necessary for t11+ maps.

daresso's defiance is one of my favorite uniques. really glad to see it shine in a build.
Hey :)
First of all, let me say: I've never ever played a more fun build. I'm relatively new to this game, but i don't see myself playing anything else in near future.
To my topic. I struggle finding good gear, meaning affordable, yet good gear.
I've got like 350 chaos lying around right now just for this char. Which of the following should i update first? should i prioritize Atziri's first or trinkets? Thanks in Advance!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info