For those interested in making Uniques..

ok i need to work on this more ha
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Dec 6, 2012, 7:27:59 PM
"
kurlie wrote:
How do you save it from a html file to a png?

Bro, just print screen it then throw that baby in MS Paint, or, PhotoShop, or, whatever, whatever. Then crop it out.
Smoother than Smooth.
I made a video just for those who don't know how to use this stuff because it is really too easy to NOT use the stuff Face Licker offers.

http://youtu.be/yKpeohY7_oA

The video is unlisted so you will need the link.
Alma 48:17
17 Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.
Many thanks for these templates ;)
Take care out there.
Hello all,

I feel PoE is currently lacking an interesting reason to take Necromantic Aegis and so have designed an item to fill this niche which is currently submitted for consideration in the unique items contest. Since I'd really like it to win I am trying to get it noticed by anyone who thinks it would be a nice addition to the game.

Design points:

~ Cause your own zombie apocalypse! With Necromantic Aegis minion kills may raise more minions.

~ Slain enemies may summon mod is % based and scales with player level, providing incentive to strive for the highest level possible.

~ Attack speed and extra gore mods to benefit melee necromancer builds who don't take Necromantic Aegis. Who has time to summon when there's heads to chop off?.

~ Version 2 introduces more build variation by basing summons on a socketed minion gem allowing for 2 supports and player choice of base minion type.

~ Low base item type serves to minimise the defensive loss if the player takes Necromantic Aegis while enabling it for use by lower levels, hopefully making it more fun to build new characters.

~ Currently no other item provides extra gore for minions. Personally I think that would be bloody awesome.

Version 2 is on page 18:

Version 1 is on page 17:
(if 2 seems over powered to you)

If you like either of them and would like to help get it added to the game, please feel free to comment on it in the competition thread.

Cheers,
Last edited by BlastMonkey on Dec 13, 2012, 7:11:25 PM

since making items is fun. heres one of mine.

Basically with a summon zombie gem. maybe you should need summon skellingtons too. well when the zombie dies its flesh explodes off the bone exposing the weaker skelly. Its supposed to enhance MI Or necromantic ageis. as extra dps or an extra shield. you could use it to get some skullys on the board then summon some more zombies.

hmm could even call it um. "Minion Re-stability" or something. even be able to pair up a spectre and someother effect would happen on death.

edited it a little cause having variable stats makes the item more competitive. Extra Gore could also be a nice top off this item. Also can be used pretty early to kick start the summoner defense
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Dec 20, 2012, 2:46:10 AM
"
Moist wrote:

ok i need to work on this more ha

YA-TATATATATATATATATA!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
"
Moist wrote:

YA-TATATATATATATATATA!

LOL!

Love when he does that. cracks me up everytime

my post is busted
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Dec 19, 2012, 6:39:56 PM
A few belts I made for fun:

(The radius is just random since I'm not too sure about the units. Anyway the idea would be that the area is about the same size as the default burn area of righteous fire.)
This as skin ->
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 6, 2013, 1:51:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info