For those interested in making Uniques..

"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
would you guys (everyone) be keen on having a community made unique?

im asking chris if i can do this with my diamonds

but would it be something that you guys would like?

short answer, yes.

Charan was suggesting this idea too

"
Jazzo wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
My opinion is I wish people who can't afford to make one but deserve to, could.

This I like.
I would happily draw up a design proposal, possibly in collaboration with someone, as I don't have a huge amount of experience with the game.

If anyone has some awesome ideas for unique mechanics, or themes, we could work together, and maybe put some concept sketches together and stuff.
If a group of us made a well revised design, and presented it professionally, I think GGG may consider adding it :)

And if not, it would make for some cool material people might like to check out.

That's probably all over kill though, just for a single item, unless it is overly intricate, in which case may not be suitable.

this^
Last edited by Jazzo on Oct 30, 2012, 1:17:19 AM
"
didevol wrote:
^Nice, what would be the catch?

You grow horns, and therefore cannot wear a helmet!

I'm obsessed with this idea
Last edited by Jazzo on Oct 30, 2012, 6:32:26 AM
"
Jonathan wrote:
"

Had to photoshop the "ffi" in Ruffians in there...for some reason the "Fontin SmallCaps" doesn't like when you place those three letters next to each other.

Yes, this is *very* annoying. We have to avoid using using "ffi" in any smallcaps text in the game. There was another ligature as well that caused the problem.

The reason this happens is because the font contains an FFI ligature but it's blank! If anyone knows how to edit fonts to remove something like that it would be very useful to us.

We tried contacting the author of the font about this but he didn't reply.
Have you tried all the little tricks to try and get it to just read as text? Like in excel where you use an 'apostrophe before the text to signify its not something else.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Nov 4, 2012, 11:36:28 AM
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by tinghshi on Dec 4, 2012, 9:01:26 PM
"
tinghshi wrote:

This is the best one I've seen by far. It just makes sense.
How do you save it from a html file to a png?
"Martyrs Tear"
Require Level 32
Amulet
40% Reduced Maximum Life
+4-8 Life Gained when you kill an Enemy
+4-8% to all Elemental Resistances
Amulet and Ring benefits are applied as Aura

"Soul Reflection"
Steel Kite Shield
Requires Level 47, 71 STR, 71 INT
Block 48% (no armor)
10-15% chance to block Spells
Strength grants mana and energy shield
Intelligence grants life and physical damage
Awesome. time to make a Fist Of the North Star inspired weapon.
Smoother than Smooth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info