For those interested in making Uniques..

Gimmie.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
didevol wrote:
Mwahahah, I made this one:

At first I was like "Holy poop that's broken" then I finished reading and imagined all the deaths and lol'd
Another, this time with 10 times more overpowered!

IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Jun 30, 2013, 11:02:18 PM

The ultimate flask for Righteous Fire
Rich Imperial Maul

Two-handed mace
Physical damage: 81-121
Critical strike chance: 5%
Attacks per second: 1.10

Requires level 67, 212 strength
------
1000% increased rarity
1000% increased quantity
Cannot use other items.
------
You will be rich, and die young.
Most of the unique daggers I've seen are tailored for spellcasters. How about a little love for assassins?

In Game: ElaineBelloc
Here's the one I would actually ask to be made if I had a grand laying around:

More detailed explanation:
Spoiler

The idea is that, as a totemic maul, the maul itself is a totem. Equipping the maul gives you a shockwave totem skill to cast. When you cast the totem you 'lose' your maul, gaining it back when it dies. When connecting a hit with it, using any melee skill, you cast a shockwave as the totem would, dealing the same damage with the same radius and knockback. Those shockwaves would also be effected by damage effectiveness of skills and any supports in the weapon.

Note that nothing stops you from using 2 of these other than the risk of being unarmed with no shield, not even capable of using facebreaker if you have ancestral instead of soul mantle; equipping soul mantle with this would be possible but the 240 str req on top of mantle's 130 int means a lot of tweaking and dealing with 2 big downsides. Ancestral AND soul mantle would mean running around at 10% health with no weapon or shield of any kind... but it would still be an option!
Last edited by Wooser69 on Jul 2, 2013, 7:41:37 PM
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Here's the one I would actually ask to be made if I had a grand laying around

The programmers are praying you don't find that grand, looks like a mess to code properly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info