For those interested in making Uniques..

This thread is so fun.

PS: I just realized that chance to flee might require an attack instead of damage dealt (not sure) but it's all for fun anyway.
Last edited by JohnWeps on Apr 5, 2013, 12:08:30 PM
I'm not going to bother with the HTML code because most everyone will probably think my idea is ignorant but here goes the bare bones form. The name and flavor text are just temporary place holders.

War's Armor
Chestplate
Armor 50
Requires level 10
Can dual-wield two-handed weapons
Can not equip shields
Has no sockets
Flavor Text: With the strength of War nothing is left standing.
Last edited by Axuzu on Apr 6, 2013, 6:30:37 AM
I gave it a shot, tried to make it as 'real' as possible!
Anything missing?

Last edited by Supp0rtguy on Apr 6, 2013, 3:57:13 AM
Spoiler
"
Axuzu wrote:
I'm not going to bother with the HTML code because most everyone will probably think my idea is ignorant but here goes the bare bones form. The name and flavor text are just temporary place holders.

War's Armor
Chestplate
Armor 50
Requires level 10
Can dual-wield two-handed weapons
Can not equip shields
Has no sockets
Flavor Text: With the strength of War nothing is left standing.

War's Ensemble
================
Chestplate
================
Armor: 50
================
Requires level 10
================
Can dual wield two-handed weapons
Ignores all movement penalties from armor
Can not equip shields
Has no sockets
=================
Flavor text:I Dance with the dead in my dreams
I listen to their hallowed screams...

Last edited by Axuzu on Apr 6, 2013, 10:13:08 AM
How do you work with the code? I'd like to try this out myself, but I'm not entirely sure where to start. Any good sites/programs out there that allow you to mess around with CSS and HTML for free?
"
playinthedark wrote:

Stan Bush approves of this.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Exsulem wrote:
How do you work with the code? I'd like to try this out myself, but I'm not entirely sure where to start. Any good sites/programs out there that allow you to mess around with CSS and HTML for free?
I assume you are using a computer with Windows? If so, then use Notepad.

Start --> All Programs --> Accessories --> Notepad

When saving files just type item.css for the one and unique.html for the other and click save.

To edit your item, open unique.html in Notepad, change the desired fields and then save again.

To view your item, open unique.html in your web browser.

Key elements:

- You get the ring. Bad stuff happens, but while equipped, there's a chance that monsters drop the unique map.

- If the ring is not equipped, there is no chance for it to drop.

- You can't chance orb the map.

- Map contains 5 very powerful ancient constructs. After defeating one, a chest called "[Boss name]'s Hoard" unlocks behind them. So say one of them is named "Urh the Perpetual" -> Chest is "Urh's Hoard". Chest is buffed large chest.

- There are monsters in between bosses just like a normal map, but they drop no loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info