What's happening when Anarchy/Onslaught leagues end?

The exact time that Anarchy and Onslaught end is 1pm on October 9 (NZ time). All Anarchy characters will become Standard Characters and all living Onslaught characters will become Hardcore characters. Their stash tabs also transfer, but excess ones will become remove-only. For a period of approximately two weeks, only Standard and Hardcore leagues will be available.

For a few minutes after the leagues end, Anarchy and Onslaught characters will be unavailable as they transfer to Standard and Hardcore.

The information of what Anarchy and Onslaught challenges you've completed is stored and will be forever displayed on the updated profile page that is coming with 1.0.0. T-shirts will be awarded to people who completed all 8 challenges. Please note you have to be in possession of the relevant Unique items at the end of the league to received that challenge. The challenge numbers on the forum will continue to display after your name until the next challenge leagues start.

Rogue Exiles will start to spawn in all leagues (including Race events) at around 60% of the rate that they appear in Anarchy. They have been rebalanced.

Two new four-month challenge leagues will start on Release Day. In a similar way to how we introduced Rogue Exiles in Anarchy, the two new leagues both introduce new content. I'm pretty excited about both of them, to be honest. The hardcore one's property is more interesting than the semi-turbo we used for Onslaught. These leagues have a new set of challenges that are similar to (but generally different than) the ones in Anarchy and Onslaught.

Our intention is that as four month leagues start and end, we enable or disable base item types and Unique items to keep the metagame fresh or to perform experiments. The following changes are confirmed:
  • All of the item base types introduced in Anarchy and Onslaught will now spawn in all leagues. They or other base types may later be disabled.
  • Base types from the core game will also continue to drop. The Onyx Amulet will have its implicit mod reduced to 10-16 to all attributes. Any Onyx Amulets found or rolled with Blessed Orbs before this change goes into effect will keep their higher values.
  • Anarchy and Onslaught-only Unique items will not drop any more. Some or all of them may return in the future.
  • Unique items that were prevented from spawning in the challenge leagues (for example, Kaom's Heart) will continue to spawn, but they (or other Uniques) may be rebalanced at Release.

We'll be announcing information about the two new leagues on the day that Anarchy and Onslaught end. As mentioned, this is a couple of weeks before they start.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 23, 2013, 9:22:00 PM
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2013, 11:49:35 PM
Good news.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
time to buy ons-specific uniques.

and blessed orbs to reroll season reward onyx to 20.
Last edited by nheowitzki on Sep 23, 2013, 3:01:59 AM
"The Onyx Amulet will have its implicit mod reduced to 10-16 to all attributes. Any Onyx Amulets found or rolled with Divine Orb before this change goes into effect will keep their higher values." -OP

Surely you will use a blessed orb to roll the implicit mod of an Onyx amulet.

Also can't wait to get owned by rogue exiles in hardcore, loads of QQ incoming.
Last edited by Klolensen on Sep 23, 2013, 3:23:18 AM
Ooo, exciting. Now I'm just more hyped about the two new leagues at Release.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Sep 23, 2013, 3:01:50 AM
Great to hear!! Looking forward to hearing about the new ladder leagues. I like how the league specific uniques will be collectables.
Looks like those ilvl 100 onyx amulets I made in Hardcore and the many Eyes of Chayula I have will be going up in price.
IRON MAN
Pretty psyched about the news!

"
Rogue Exiles will start to spawn in all leagues (including Race events) at around 60% of
the rate that they appear in Anarchy. They have been rebalanced.

I'm curious about this though, any details on how exactly they will be rebalanced?
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
But, if I dropped Gifts from Above and have em in the Anarchy, do they go with my character to Standard? I was hoping for it (I have a crit build in Standard). I understand Gifts from Above will not drop in Standard, but can I use them if they go there with my char?
"
Avenroth wrote:
But, if I dropped Gifts from Above and have em in the Anarchy, do they go with my character to Standard? I was hoping for it (I have a crit build in Standard). I understand Gifts from Above will not drop in Standard, but can I use them if they go there with my char?

yes.

also, gimme gimme.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info