Difficulty Level Naming

indeed
EZ, Ez, and ez

How about exigent?
Has anyone said "Unreal" ?
"Desperate" difficulty
If it's technically (and practically) impossible to solo

"Lunatic" difficulty
If it's possible, but not for the faint of heart. 95% of players shouldnt even be able to scratch this and even when they do it's an extremely odd build specifically tailored for this difficulty and death is a common thing still.
Please pardon my bad english
Epic
"
rephikul wrote:
"Desperate" difficulty
If it's technically (and practically) impossible to solo

"Lunatic" difficulty
If it's possible, but not for the faint of heart. 95% of players shouldnt even be able to scratch this and even when they do it's an extremely odd build specifically tailored for this difficulty and death is a common thing still.

I think every Difficulty should be attainable doing the campaign solo. Otherwise only 30% of all the community would pass the Beach part right in the beggining. :P Jokes aside I think that every difficulty should give you a tittle for finishing it. Rather than just Epic gear you would walk the lands with an awesome title on your head. And you could also create a special area where all the people who would finish the game on the hardest difficulty could meet and join other worlds.
"
Malice wrote:
Overwhelming
Sadistic
Savage
Murderous
Suicidal
Severe

My vote would be for something along the lines of Sadistic, Suicidal, or Masochistic.
#1 -Normal ( for those who always like the normal option lol )

#2 -Intense

#3-Brutal

#4 and 1/2 -Overwhelming ( might be to long of a name when you need to reference a difficulty in say a game description so i have an alternate )

#4 and 2/2 -Deadly

Insurmountable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info