Difficulty Level Naming

Honestly it depends on how hard these difficulties are. I am talking about if the normal difficulty is too hard to play a newbie player. Though you may be right it honestly just depends how tough it will be and how balanced it is? I see your point though.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
well i dont think it wil be too hard for new players ( new players propobly wont play hardcore or other leagues ) new players will choose softcore, in my view.
Repent! That's what i'm talking about!
I think there's one word that perfectly describes hardest difficulty.

The word you're looking for is...

Despair.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ

'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'
"
innoruuk wrote:
Hard (means easy) Cruel (normal) Ruthless (Hard) and the fourth (Very Hard,you cant beat it alone)

because of this misunderstanding situation ggg want to redesign the difficulties

Did GGG actualy asked somewhere for new names of existing levels?

Anyway, how about not sticking to usual "the more badass it sounds, the more badass it is" naming scheme - I find it boring, really - but set it up like this:

1. Easiest ---> "I AM Alpha and Omega!"
2. ...
3. ...
4. Hardest ---> "Leave all hopes you that enter!"

You that have english as primary language should be able to come up with some better catchy phrases - go for it, I'm interested to read some more suggestions.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
Yo what difficulty are you in. I need some help in Leave all hopes you that enter! Oh im just helping my freind in I AM Alpha and Omega! I will swap back to Leave all hopes you that enter! soon man.
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
"where veterans of life rest"
Repent! That's what i'm talking about!
"
tormenta wrote:
come up with some catchy phrases

1. Easiest ---> I'm Too Young To Die
2. Easy ---> Hey, Not Too Rough
3. Normal ---> Hurt Me Plenty
4. Hard ---> Ultra-Violence
5. Hardest ---> Nightmare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvLVeE2z2FM&feature=player_detailpage#t=211s

hehe Nightmare might be quite awesome actually. Respawning monsters that only drop loot on the first kill would be frantic.
I still love DOOM. And still remember the layout of most of the levels and their secrets.
Forum Sheriff
"
Rustychops wrote:
Yo what difficulty are you in. I need some help in Leave all hopes you that enter! Oh im just helping my freind in I AM Alpha and Omega! I will swap back to Leave all hopes you that enter! soon man.

If that don't bring more veteran / hardcore RPG players than nothing will :o))
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
"

If that don't bring more veteran / hardcore RPG players than nothing will :o))

Unless they wimped out and iddqd.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info