It's a character, not a toon.

"
Hulkcore wrote:
Am I the only one that has to stifle a rational rage whenever some refers to their character as a "toon" so that I don't just immediately punch the monitor? I don't know why, but this has become something beyond normal grammar nazism. I know it's ridiculous, but the moment I read that word, I immediately disregard the entire post and cannot bring myself to value the poster's opinion. It's not a fucking toon people, that's not a thing. /rant
Fixed that for you.
goddamn nerds :P

i just hope you all realize how extremely nerdy this topic is.
Last edited by derbefrier on Mar 1, 2014, 4:11:59 PM
"
Lailokaenus wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
People saying toon jars me mentally.

Glad it doesn't make you get jarred physically, that would probably be significantly more unpleasant. Has anyone ever told you that you are a beautiful and delicate flower before?

Well now they have. Please don't allow yourself to get mentally jarred by my post :(

Was that really necessary? Well, whatever makes you feel good about yourself. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Ive always called them character or char. This probably comes from mudding and roguelikes, where that is pretty the only thing they were ever called.

Main and alt I only ever use in games where hiding your identity can be useful (Like FPS games and other skill based games where players will change the behaviour if they know who you are/how you play)
HAIL SATAN!
"
derbefrier wrote:
goddamn nerds :P

i just hope you all realize how extremely nerdy this topic is.

I am so layered in meta right now. Glorious.
What is toon lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info