Weekend Races with Roccat Hardware Prizes

roccat headphones helmet skin inc
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Now this is cool partnership :D
"Embrace the darkness"
yeah, thats better than stupid footprints
Yes, i love being in NZ and having to stay around the PC until 10pm to do that one. 2am and 5am, pass, its sleep time. and 12pm on a Sunday, have you not heard of Families?

I know that there is a greater majority of players outside of AU/NZ, but come one, give people in your neck of the woods some more race times for our zones. Ill say it, Screw the US and catering to them over anyone else. The game world seems to think we revolve around the US.

Hate complaining, as its a great game, but when im only ever able to join the few 7pm races due to the times the others are, then its sad.
Another interesting Move in Terms of Marketing/Coop with other Companys & not a bad Idea to do it this Way. The only Problem is that the Game is absolutely not balanced for Racing without Class Rewards (that's no Problem for me or in general, but for this Thing it is an Issue)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
This is cool. More of this type of thing, and less footprints. I'll be aiming for level 15 and a whole lot of luck!

"
HowNowNZ wrote:
The game world seems to think we revolve around the US.

I'm not sure if it revolves around the US specifically, but it sure doesn't revolve around NZ. I think we get reasonable times considering.
On the bright side, this is how cross company promotions should be done, and physical prizes are always good stuff.

On the not so bright side, maphack. How bout setting the maps to fixed seeds?

Ill be participating in any case (in the 2-3 i can make); may the best KoTao win!
IGN: KoTao
Sounds awesome, too bad the no-lifers will get there before me :(
ACE Member.
"
HowNowNZ wrote:
Yes, i love being in NZ and having to stay around the PC until 10pm to do that one. 2am and 5am, pass, its sleep time. and 12pm on a Sunday, have you not heard of Families?

I know that there is a greater majority of players outside of AU/NZ, but come one, give people in your neck of the woods some more race times for our zones. Ill say it, Screw the US and catering to them over anyone else. The game world seems to think we revolve around the US.

Hate complaining, as its a great game, but when im only ever able to join the few 7pm races due to the times the others are, then its sad.

whats your problem? Oo even if u only played one race you can still win the best price :/
imo its only fair that they put the times so everyone can at least participate in one race...
show a bit more solidarity plz ;)
"
HowNowNZ wrote:

Our NZ timezone accounts for a tiny percent of players, unfortunately. When we planned the four times for this race, we specifically used a prime time NZ slot (10-11pm Saturday) and made sure that another race was during daylight hours (noon on Sunday). We can also see that a lot of NZ gamers do play races as late as 2 or 3am. That's the best we can do before it becomes unfair to the other much larger timezones. I'll pass your feedback on to the guys who work out these schedules, but it's a really hard problem to solve.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info