Weekend Races with Roccat Hardware Prizes

If I make it to level 15 in two of the races, am I entered into the draw for the keyboard twice? Or is it just the one entry regardless?
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:
If I make it to level 15 in two of the races, am I entered into the draw for the keyboard twice? Or is it just the one entry regardless?



From reading it I'm under the impression you get entered twice whale :)

Okay so uh I may of peaked at the headset and decided shut up and take my money!

So Roccat has earned themselves a customer out of me regardless of racing wins/entries xD

GJ GGG
im new to races and this one was my first 1h race and i just wonder which build people play who reached more than level 20?

i was able to finish the race at level 16, my build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAEdUXHUd-U99Xl1jbYEFlTYTZmSubLZuDq8W9gb6n
GMT+1 - You can speak German with me
"
Kagami45 wrote:
im new to races and this one was my first 1h race and i just wonder which build people play who reached more than level 20?

i was able to finish the race at level 16, my build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAEdUXHUd-U99Xl1jbYEFlTYTZmSubLZuDq8W9gb6n

This
Cleave till lvl 10, then switch to leap slam with 2h axe.
thank you, i will try this one
GMT+1 - You can speak German with me
Not sure why people are crying about the top racers winning over and over. They're the top racers for a reason: good rng and plenty of practice. If scrubs at the lower end of the ladder had an equal chance to win with the top racers, regardless of skill, then it'd kill any form of competitiveness.

I almost never race and reached lvl 16 and 18%ish. Very happy with that and hope to improve :P
HC Mirror Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/516260

Filthy casual now

You can message me @Flying_Petalz ingame
Last edited by Flying_Petals on Sep 14, 2013, 11:27:42 AM
"
Completed 17 ChallengesFlying_Petals wrote:
Not sure why people are crying about the top racers winning over and over. They're the top racers for a reason: good rng and plenty of practice. If scrubs at the lower end of the ladder had an equal chance to win with the top racers, regardless of skill, then it'd kill any form of competitiveness.

I almost never race and reached lvl 16 and 18%ish. Very happy with that and hope to improve :P


I think more people are complaining that duelist is pretty much the only class that will make you be able to win the top prize.
Indeed, I think Top 1 in every class would make these races more interesting.
bang-up job
Quick question - any idea when the prizes will be drawn?
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info