Weekend Races with Roccat Hardware Prizes

this game is such a sell out lol... i get you need money but seriously?
Very cool. :)
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
INB4 Roccat mouse pet.
(this is a troll for those that might take it seriously)
This is stupid. Should really just be winners chosen at random.
@Xytherous
@StammesRache
@Ryujil
Sorry Chemo. I'm taking you seriously. I want that Roccat mouse pet.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
I don't see that happening THEHORNEDRAT, but to keep you interested I've made you a lil sumin sumin.

#conceptartistslacking #yolo #swagpets
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:
Maybe I'm just blind, but are you going to tell us the race type before it starts? If not, that would give a significant disadvantage to those players who can only enter the first race, would it not?

I assumed it was regular one hour as nothing specific shared regarding type. I would be surprised if it turned out anything different.

Other than this if GGG stays silent, when you create a character early you can check the type of the race (if you didn't already know).

The information on what race types they are has been there since the start - we linked to the race threads in the original post (they are one-hour hardcore events).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
precious
"
Chris wrote:
The information on what race types they are has been there since the start - we linked to the race threads in the original post (they are one-hour hardcore events).

D'oh! I am blind.

Thanks.
That's a lot of gear they are giving out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info