My girl told me to quit

^Don't listen to him, he obviously just does the dinosaur. :D
Dump her.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
You probably should find someone who won't give you ultimatums like that. She's a selfish and deceptive hypocrite.

Since you know she wont follow through with her threat, you can either let her have her way, and full control of the relationship, or you can fix the problems you are having with her by direct communication. If arguing doesn't change anyone's stance, you will both be resentful and unhappy in the relationship.

One thing to talk about is that she is the most important person in your life, but that doesn't mean she controls you. If you want to be her slave, make that clear and set some ground rules. If not, you should give concessions, try to compromise in order to make her happy, but that will mean she needs to give in somehow too to make you happy.
Oh I forgot, since you said she won't actually leave you, if you keep ignoring her and playing PoE all day erry day, she will get the d from someone else. Just a warning.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Bitch puleeeese.... Do like I do, get a boyfriend that loves reading books. I play games while he reads - problem solved :D
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:
On the off-chance that this is genuine, spend some time with your girlfriend dude! Jesus christ...

Or get one that can entertain herself for a while. Being needy is so unattractive :))
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Is there room for her under your desk?

WTF, I didn't post that!!! Who hacked my account?!??!
Last edited by DijiGo on Sep 7, 2013, 3:24:27 AM
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
Or get one that can entertain herself for a while. Being needy is so unattractive :))

True.

Maybe I read it wrong but it sounds to me like he's been ignoring her for the entire month.
Play with her more than with your games. You can only win.
"
Play with her more than with your games. You can only win.

Play what? like, Tic-tac-toe you're a whiny hoe? Dump her and hook up with a girl that is a higher lvl than you :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info