My girl told me to quit

I'm going to go out on a safe limb and say the issue isn't the girlfriend.
"
scorpitron wrote:
be a man about it. sex her up until she falls asleep then back to gaming.

or put on the history channel, never fails to put my wifey to sleep :)

This. Spend a few hours with her every night at least. Then game after.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
I guess you are a fresh couple, else this questions wouldn't come up.

Spent some time with here even if you have to take a hit in your private time here and there. Try to make something both of you enjoy. In the long run it will pay off and she will take it more easy.

This is how it worked out for me, I guess.
4 years in this September running and happy like never before. ;)
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Sep 6, 2013, 1:47:51 PM
Girlfriends are overrated.

I would rather be Exiled into Wraeclast than be tied down by a life-force sucking witch.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
yes, just break up with your gf.
For more efficient dock farms you should quit your job as well.
If you still dont get your shavronnes, there are still other options like 4 hours sleep a day, pizza service for less cooking time, a bottle on your table to reduce your bathroom time etc.
"
artsy23 wrote:
Hey guys,
the other day my girlfriend told me she will break up with me if I donèt stop playing games. I told her this is just a hobby and that I still work and stuff. She said she needs me to hangout with her because she is loenly. she said she cant go on like this. Ok the problem here is that I'm not a (no life) gamer i just set my goal on something and i have to do it, Ive been farming docks for shavronne's wrapping all week for the pass month and won't stop until I get one. I know for sure she won't leave me but to make sure should I change my password? because i dont want her to delete my cahracters

Sounds like you need to learn what "Men going their own way is" dump her, and go your own way. If I were you, she would have been dumped the instant she tried to pull that stuff on me.

This isn't about you gaming, its about trying to manipulate you. "Do what I want or find a new girl." is what she's basically telling you.
"
GolbezFF4 wrote:
Sounds like you need to learn what "Men going their own way is" dump her, and go your own way. If I were you, she would have been dumped the instant she tried to pull that stuff on me.

This isn't about you gaming, its about trying to manipulate you. "Do what I want or find a new girl." is what she's basically telling you.

Relationships are about compromises on both sides until you find a common denominator, man.
You can of course play hardball and get lucky when you are mid-30. Generally speaking.
"
scorpitron wrote:
be a man about it. sex her up until she falls asleep then back to gaming.

or put on the history channel, never fails to put my wifey to sleep :)

Does not work.

Males usually want to go to sleep, not women, unless they're tired of you trying to get them off.

The History Channel defeats the purpose. Not only will it put her to sleep but also you.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
Interesting topic lol..
All I have to say is find a new girl. Sorry but if she cant give you the freedom of playing some video games thats not a girl I would want to be with. Im married, work 8-12 hours a day and have two kids at age 25. I can still spend time with the fam, work and have time for some gaming at night and even during the day. Sounds like a control freak. Sorry no offense intended here but damn.
if your partner doesnt endorse the things you do. maybe its not a long term thing.

as someone else said, make sure she has something to do

ironically i usually play while the wife is cleaning or cooking

fuck you grammar and spelling police, holding a 2 year old while he tries to put cruskits into my coffee
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info