My girl told me to quit

Hey guys,
the other day my girlfriend told me she will break up with me if I donèt stop playing games. I told her this is just a hobby and that I still work and stuff. She said she needs me to hangout with her because she is loenly. she said she cant go on like this. Ok the problem here is that I'm not a (no life) gamer i just set my goal on something and i have to do it, Ive been farming docks for shavronne's wrapping all week for the pass month and won't stop until I get one. I know for sure she won't leave me but to make sure should I change my password? because i dont want her to delete my cahracters
Last edited by artsy23 on Sep 6, 2013, 9:12:20 AM
she knows your current password oO?
On the off-chance that this is genuine, spend some time with your girlfriend dude! Jesus christ...
You need to ensure your girlfriend has fun things to do while your gaming. Like washing your clothes, preparing dinner or doing the dishes. That's what I tell my woman before she smacks me in the face.
yes she knows all my passowrd because sometimes she watch me play.
spend some time with her lol , take a week break and try to organize more your playtime so u have time for both the game and her. I dont think she would really leave u for that but still it wouldnt do any good.

Of course if u dont really care too much just go on with your attitude and change the pass, however that would only make things worse imo.
Last edited by MadBro_ on Sep 6, 2013, 9:33:00 AM
gf >³ poe or any game. nuff said.
Play D3 Console with her, let her feel the fun of loot then all will be forgiven(my girl hasnt played anything but guitar hero in the past, but she was able to pick up and play it)

Remind her that at least while you're playing gaimz you arent out hooking up with randoms

and above all try not to forget that women do have sexual appetites that need to be seen to, not just us guys so you will need to spend some time with her, maybe set aside a "cuddle day" or something
be a man about it. sex her up until she falls asleep then back to gaming.

or put on the history channel, never fails to put my wifey to sleep :)
~SotW HC Guild~

As someone who games and has a gf too, i can tell you several options.

Build her a computer and make her a account. Make sure to get her some points for skin transfers. My gf used to play dress up with her blood elf using the ah in wow. They eat this shit up.

Log out, and take the girl on a date once a week. Believe it or not, the game will still be here when you get back.

When all else fails, take her to the bedroom, give her 15-20 orgasms per hour for 2+ hours straight. After you leave her a immobile quivering puddle, she will let you do anything you want for a few hours.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info