Build of the Week Video #11

Thanks Ropetus, I've been brainstorming this build before and after the regen nerf. It is totally possible to sustain yourself at low life if you can lvl purity to lvl 20. I have yet to done so and test it with inner force to test if it will provide 5% maximum insteand (since 30% of 3% rounded down is 0, 30% of 4% could make it into 5%)
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
"
Progammer wrote:
Thanks Ropetus, I've been brainstorming this build before and after the regen nerf. It is totally possible to sustain yourself at low life if you can lvl purity to lvl 20. I have yet to done so and test it with inner force to test if it will provide 5% maximum insteand (since 30% of 3% rounded down is 0, 30% of 4% could make it into 5%)

just as a thought wouldn't it also increase the amount of damage you take too from RF (since it is a buff)?
So many build ideas... no time....
"
Simony wrote:
"
Progammer wrote:

just as a thought wouldn't it also increase the amount of damage you take too from RF (since it is a buff)?

Buff dont deal dmg iirc, same deal with tempest shield, the dmg is not part of the buff, its part of the skill. I might be wrong and I think I do, righteous fire works differently.
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
"
Progammer wrote:
"
Simony wrote:
"
Progammer wrote:

Buff dont deal dmg iirc, same deal with tempest shield, the dmg is not part of the buff, its part of the skill. I might be wrong and I think I do, righteous fire works differently.

yeah idk but i believe that it affects it spell damage buff but not sure on damage. in any case it might be worth it to get inner force after all seeing how it would increase your resists and max resist (at lvl 20 or purity), increase your life Regen from vitality and the spell damage from RF...
Last edited by Simony on Sep 23, 2012, 3:46:20 PM
nice :)))) i love this fame but in closed :/
It is cool and all but honestly PoE is great and all but desperately needs more "awesome skills". Most of them so far are pretty generic and those who aren't like "whirlwind" for example are mechanically horrible. So yeh this new skill is kinda dope, hopefully we will see some even more badass skills :)
Last edited by neroscapegod on Sep 23, 2012, 7:30:04 PM
I spent some time thinking about how to make a righteous fire build...

get fire resist... duh T_T
never thought of that.
Perhaps I overlooked it but I was curious about this build utilizing the new unique armor Ashrend, which makes you immune to being ignited. Would it allow you to never take damage from righteous fire or no benefit at all, save the fire resistance. Just curious.
"
knoble wrote:
Perhaps I overlooked it but I was curious about this build utilizing the new unique armor Ashrend, which makes you immune to being ignited. Would it allow you to never take damage from righteous fire or no benefit at all, save the fire resistance. Just curious.

no you still take damage, this Q was raised in the unique compendium forums
"
So yeh this new skill is kinda dope, hopefully we will see some even more badass skills :)

Righteous Fire has been around for ages. So have a ton of other skills that are really awesome if supported properly and used with a proper build.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info