CLOSED

I really dont know where to begin , I just found this thread a few minutes ago and just tried to message the person who they say has the items...I've been a fan of mmorpg since WOW glorious days , then c9,ro2,tera,dragonnest,etc....tried them all but this is THE FIRST TIME that a high level player whom I never knew a few minutes ago, replied to my whisper and just GAVE ME ALL I NEED TO LEVEL MY new character , to all the guys who made this possible ,,ESPECIALLY SHOUT OUT TO SIMONRAUTER aka _Simon_The_Duelist_ for being the first kindest high level player Ive met in this game , A MILLION THANKS TO YOU GUYS !!!! ,excuse my caps because Im just to happy right now, gotta express it ..LOLz....THANKS THANKS !!!!
Hey! I just started because one of my friends told me to pick up the game, and it looks pretty cool so far! I'm hoping to make some sort of split arrow ranger, and he told me that a blackgleam would be really helpful in helping me do damage. I also saw that one guy on the page before this gave you a bunch of stuff, and told me that those Andavarius rings are really good. If at all possible, I'd really like to get an Andavarius, Blackgleam, or both!

Thanks for what you're doing! My IGN is FredJonesIII and I'm in the Standard League!

Edit: I'll probably be online for an hour or so, but I'll be able to check this post for a while after.
Last edited by drwetball on Sep 13, 2013, 10:11:57 PM
"
Xercyst wrote:
Welcome to to group QTChen lol. Glad to see you are merging your efforts. Cheers m8.

:) you too
Onslaught ign: chenplayingforstars
Default League ign: imQTchen
-------------------------------------
If I won an auction and/or you have questions for me please
contact me through the ign above (whisp/add friend) or send pm via forum
I've been playing for a week and a half and i've been trying my best to farm and get some nice items. I learned that having a good magic find helps with better item drops (I read this on path of exile subreddit). I would like to get an Andavarius ring or eye of chayola (even if it s a low roll) and a mightflay dagger and in turn i promise if get some extra uniques that i won't use, I'll donate it back to you.

My IGN is Dumask /Standard League
IGN: Dumask
"
drwetball wrote:
Hey! I just started because one of my friends told me to pick up the game, and it looks pretty cool so far! I'm hoping to make some sort of split arrow ranger, and he told me that a blackgleam would be really helpful in helping me do damage. I also saw that one guy on the page before this gave you a bunch of stuff, and told me that those Andavarius rings are really good. If at all possible, I'd really like to get an Andavarius, Blackgleam, or both!

Thanks for what you're doing! My IGN is FredJonesIII and I'm in the Standard League!

Edit: I'll probably be online for an hour or so, but I'll be able to check this post for a while after.

"
mortamir29 wrote:
I've been playing for a week and a half and i've been trying my best to farm and get some nice items. I learned that having a good magic find helps with better item drops (I read this on path of exile subreddit). I would like to get an Andavarius ring or eye of chayola (even if it s a low roll) and a mightflay dagger and in turn i promise if get some extra uniques that i won't use, I'll donate it back to you.

My IGN is Dumask /Standard League

1. Do you two guys see Andvarius rings posted anywhere on the first page? I'm not taking freking orders... When the items will be posted they will be for grabs not sooner...

2. First one told me story which is hard to believe. Friend told him about the game and how andvarius rings are good... Well I have a friend that I hooked him up with this game but I wasn't mentioning andvarius rings or anything close to that. Its even harder to believe when I checked and your account was created only after the guy posted he will donate them to me and only 3 minutes before you posted in my thread asking for items... there is 1% chance that I'm wrong and you are legit... And if you are I'm sorry for my outbreak... That is why I gave you Bleackgleam quiver...

3. Donator of those rings told me he got like 50 PM the second he posted in my thread so...

4. If you didnt have the time to check thread in details - well Im checking every single one that posts here and asks for an item...
Last edited by simonrauter on Sep 13, 2013, 11:16:13 PM
"
simonrauter wrote:

1. Do you two guys see Andvarius rings posted anywhere on the first page? I'm not taking freking orders... When the items will be posted they will be for grabs not sooner...

2. First one told me story which is hard to believe. Friend told him about the game and how andvarius rings are good... Well I have a friend that I hooked him up with this game but I wasn't mentioning andvarius rings or anything close to that. Its even harder to believe when I checked and your account was created only after the guy posted he will donate them to me and only 3 minutes before you posted in my thread asking for items... there is 1% chance that I'm wrong and you are legit... That is why I gave you Bleackgleam quiver...

3. Donator of those rings told me he got like 50 PM the second he posted in my thread so...

4. If you didnt have the time to check thread in details - well Im checking every single one that posts here and asks for an item...

I apologize for that, I was just very surprised and overwhelmed when I discovered this thread. Won't happen again, and it's really awesome that you and the rest of the donators are helping out new players. A great game comes with an awesome community.

I'll donate when your stash is free, it's not much but those are the stuff the i got from my small adventures lol
IGN: Dumask
free
"
DvLmyCrY wrote:
I really dont know where to begin , I just found this thread a few minutes ago and just tried to message the person who they say has the items...I've been a fan of mmorpg since WOW glorious days , then c9,ro2,tera,dragonnest,etc....tried them all but this is THE FIRST TIME that a high level player whom I never knew a few minutes ago, replied to my whisper and just GAVE ME ALL I NEED TO LEVEL MY new character , to all the guys who made this possible ,,ESPECIALLY SHOUT OUT TO SIMONRAUTER aka _Simon_The_Duelist_ for being the first kindest high level player Ive met in this game , A MILLION THANKS TO YOU GUYS !!!! ,excuse my caps because Im just to happy right now, gotta express it ..LOLz....THANKS THANKS !!!!

This is why we keep donating. Good stuff and best of luck!

P.S: Simon, you should edit the thread to delete off the old unverified items and just tally them up by item name. The front page would load alot smoother if you did that and had a []Spoiler[] tab for everything thats been given away already. I took the time to tally up the current numbers in the same order you got em in now bud, use it or don't I was bored.

*The "#x" just represents how many of them have been given AWAY already, not how many have been donated.
I.E:
Items Given:
Spoiler
Bows:
Chin Sol: 2x
Infractem: 1x
Darkscorn: 3x
Death's Harp: 5x
Storm Cloud: 1x
Quill Rain: 10x
Silverbrach: 6x

Quivers:
Blackgleam: 10x
Broadstroke: 3x

Claws:
Last Resort: 4x
Al Dhih Timeworn Claw: 4x

Daggers:
Mightflay: 5x
Ungil's Gauche: 2x

Swords:
Terminus Est: 1x
Queen's Decree: 5x
Rigvald's Charge: 3x
Aurumvorax: 12x
Redbeak: 7x

Axes:
Wideswing: 1x
Reaper's Pursuit: 1x
Kaom's Primacy: 2x
The Blood Reaper: 1x
Limbsplit: 1x

Maces:
Quecholli: 2x
Voidhome: 2x
Geofri's Baptism: 7x
Hrimnor's Hymn: 5x
Brightbeak: 5x
Nycta's Lantern: 2x

Wands:
Moonsorrow: 6x

Shields:
Lioneye's Remorse: 1x
Chernobog's Pillar: 2x
Titicus Span: 2x
Safell's Frame: 3x
Rathpith Globe: 5x
Matua Tupuna: 1x
Atziri's Mirror: 1x
Crest of Perandus: 8x
Kaltenhalt: 2x

Staffs:
Searing Touch: 4x

Helms:
Asenath's Mark: 1x
Chitus' Apex: 1x
Starkonja's Head: 2x
Malachai's Simula: 3x
Goldrim: 3x
Deidbell: 9x
The Perengrine: 3x
Heatshiver: 1x
Ezomyte Peak: 5x
Fairgraves' Tricorne: 4x
Crown of Thorns: 3x

Chests:
Carcass Jack: 1x
Hyrri's Ire: 2x
Bronn's Lithe: 2x
Infernal Mantle: 4x
Ambu's Charge: 3x
Bramblejack: 1x
Voll's Protector: 6x
Icetomb: 6x
Cloak of Flame: 3x
Zahndethus' Cassock: 7x
Ashrend Buckskin: 4x
Foxshade: 2x
The Covenant: 1x

Belts:
Wurm's Molt: 3x
Perandus Blazon: 6x

Gloves:
Aurseize: 5x
Facebreaker: 7x
Ondar's Clasp: 8x
Deshret's Vise: 1x
Slitherpinch: 8x
Lochtonial Caress: 5x
Deodre's Tenure: 8x
Hrimsorrow: 5x
Sadima's Touch: 5x

Boots:
Windcream: 2x
Sundance: 3x
Shavronne's Pace: 8x
Wondertrap: 4x
Bones of Ullr: 9x
Goldwyrm: 3x
Lioneye's Paws: 6x
Wanderlust: 10x
The Blood Dance: 5x
Sin Trek: 1x

Rings:
Perandus Signet: 1x
Deodre's Damning: 1x
Kaom's Sign: 13x
Blackheart: 9x

Amulets:
Carnage Heart: 1x
The Anvil: 2x
Eye of Chayula: 1x
The Ignomon: 11x
Stone of Lazhwar: 10x
Araku Tiki: 6x
Sidhbreath: 5x
Karui Ward: 2x

TOTAL: 399

P.S. Grats on 90 bro. Bout time!
Last edited by Xercyst on Sep 14, 2013, 5:04:42 PM
Free bump for a great thread with a great purpose! If only I knew about this earlier!
free bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info