hey i like to have

-Rathpith Globe

-Hyrri's Ire

pls,

ign noooname
IGN: pewtastiic
"
QTchen wrote:
"Humanity restored" , I started a unique giveaway some time ago. Unfortunately I couldn't find the time to keep it updated and active due to school and work. I have about 3 stash pages of various unique items which be an honor to pass on to the OP as he will be able to represent myself and other donators. Please take the time to appreciate what the OP has done.

To all future players receiving items;

This is an opportunity granted for players who are new or not quite financially sound. It is an opportunity for you to enjoy the game without feeling less fortunate. Path of Exile is a small community when we compare it to World of Warcraft or older generation games, in an attempt to shift the community into larger population; giveaways is one step/attempt to doing so. With that in mind, I do hope players who have secured a decent wealth spare the items for the players who need it most and always appreciate what others have done. Hopefully one day, when you become successful in the game; will offer back to the community- and together build a better population of players (a bit cheesy, no?)

I mention this because I've received mass PM from couple players who apparently already established a decent wealth point, yet through greed has attempted to gather more.

Thank you for your kind words... And you are absolutely right. It takes me 1-2 hours every day just to maintain this thread. There are also few problems I encountered that I didn't think of before starting this (like I can't sell some of the uniques I find while playing anymore - it feels kinda stupid to sell the same items as I have here and other people donated to the cause - so my earnings in game are going down lately). Also didn't think there will be so many awesome players that are donating items so I'm constantly out of space in my stash.
Hey, I'd like to have,

-Death Harp's, death bow

-blackgleam cured quiver.

ign nesskard
Can I have a Black Heart and a Terminus Est?
I'd very much like the last in line moonsorrow, the one with blue socket, as well as a rathpith, preferably the last one with 49% spell dmg :P.

I am online now and tomorrow and the day after in the evening.

Thank you very much in advance!

IGN stoephoer
IGN Mengoll
IGN Stoephoer
Welcome to to group QTChen lol. Glad to see you are merging your efforts. Cheers m8.
Last edited by Xercyst on Sep 13, 2013, 5:14:24 PM
can i have a crest of perandus, brightbeak and facebreaker ( i think i need red sockets)
ingame: gandalf_droelf (lvl 10 templar)
Can I please have a cloak of flames ty.
Also the 46% pd to fire damage black gleam quiver would be nice.

Ign:ralnmaker

yea with an L
Last edited by MonsterPat on Sep 13, 2013, 5:33:43 PM
"
MonsterPat wrote:
Can I please have a cloak of flames ty.
Also the 46% pd to fire damage black gleam quiver would be nice.

Ign:ralnmaker

yea with an L

You've been bidding exalts on items m8 and playing for quite a while now. Thread isn't for you.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/503469
"
Fabius_Gallus wrote:
"
Dhoros wrote:
Im asking the itms, so there is no problem to read and doing it ur donate. I dnt get taht itms cos never dropped me and nn to pay it if there is a post which givesaway, understood ?. So refer and paste the post to other and with sense.

dude you need some english coaching instead of those items....

Unless you're a player in need of items or a donator please keep posts like this off the thread. It would be ignorant of you to think everyone who plays POE is a 1st language English speaker. Negative posts aren't appreciated or needed here m8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info