CLOSED

Those items are reserved. And guys leave your IGN... Can't contact you if you don't post it... Contact me when you get online!!! Won't hold this stuff forever...

IGN: ZombieApocolipz

IGN: kittyStyle

IGN: jayzuess

IGN: akaroba

IGN: crimsonMIGOY

IGN: Coucher

IGN: Khrystalin
Last edited by simonrauter on Sep 15, 2013, 1:50:13 AM
like what you're doing. got any room? since i'm quitting, i'd like to donate these items to your cause.

kaoms primacy kauri chopper

terminus est tiger sword
please don't pm me for the items. i'll leave it all to op to give away and hope in good faith that he'll hand them all out to NEW PLAYERS ONLY.
I'd like to get a pair of Sundance Boots, or The Blood Dance.

I'm trying to make a build around Death's Oath.
IGN: Norrix
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
more stuff

Last edited by YoYoY on Sep 13, 2013, 8:42:22 PM
wow good job here , I just bought some uniques for my char since i never go past cruel because i just started, didn't know you guys exist , i spent 5 chaos for those early items...but KUDOS to you guys!!!
all items are with simonrauter now, hopefully he'll be able to post them all shortly for everyone to pick.
tnx mate, im not gonna bother you guys in game , but if by any chance you can spare a low level 1 hand axe unique i would appreciate it.. ill just wait here..tnx mates...
I just got 2 big donations from:

USERNAME: Xercyst (60 uniques - you are close to go ahead of me hehe)
USERNAME: YoYoY (who is quitting and donated all his items to this cause - must be 100+ items)

You two guys... I will post those items tomorrow because this will take me few hours of work...

And if someone checked my "old" stash pictures... well you should see my stash now... There is space only for few rings or gems or something like that haha...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info